Flashback 1

Karna smiled, 'Pravu Vinayak, you came?'

Lord Ganesha, 'Offcourse, my friend is in trouble, so it is my duty to help him

Lord Ganesha, 'Offcourse, my friend is in trouble, so it is my duty to help him. I know I cannot do anything directly but at least I can I can reduce your tension. You forgot my friend, the boon you get from us that no one except Tridevs could defeat you when you fight with your full potentials. So why are you worried?'

Karna, 'Lord Ganesha, Mahadev ordered me that I can use my power only to fight Bheesm or when someone uses Tridevs' celestial weapon on me. I can fight with Bheesm but how am I supposed to save my army? Such a huge army of Hastinapur can kill thousands of my men.'

Lord Ganesha, 'There is someone who can help you. Karna why did you not ask help from Dwarka?'

Karna, 'Pravu I wanted to send a formal alliance proposal but before that this entire fiasco had started. I know Yadavas has grudge against Hastinapur as they did not help Maharaj Vasudev when Jarasandh attacked Mathura. So I sent a letter with a hawk saying that we will return Dwarka in exchange for their help but I did not get any reply. Maybe Dwarka doesn't want to fight against their relatives.'

Lord Ganesha, 'Karna don't judge anyone so quickly. Don't worry about your soldiers as God helps those who help themselves. Your soldiers are ready to fight for their freedom, their honor and there is no Dharmyudh bigger than to fight for your own country. Have faith in yourself. You are destined to bring the change. My father and mother themselves put their faith in you. So Get ready to fight and leave everything on the almighty.'

Karna smiled and Lord Ganesha hugged his friend. In Devlok some dEvs did not like Karna as Karna had grudges against God. He never does any religious rituals except the Suryanamaskar, which also to pay his respect to his father, not to a dev. But Tridev, Tridevis, Devarshi Narad and Surya's family truly loved him as Karna's sense of Dharma and good Karma were different from others. Both the friend broke their hug and they sat on the bank of the river. Karna was thinking about the upcoming war while Lord Ganesha, the Vighnaharta sat there thinking about his friend.

Flashback, three years back

Kailash Parvat

Mata Parvati was preparing some modok in her kitchen, Lord Kartikeya was practicing in the training area with the Guns while Ganesha was trying to steal some sweets from the kitchen (as usual). Suddenly Bhringi came running, 'Mata, Devraj Indra came to meet Pita and you. He said it is urgent.'

Lord Ganesha frowned, Devraj Indra came here and asking for an audience meant again some problems. He sighed, 'Who had made this Nalayak, the king. Can't do anything by himself, always busy with Apsaras, wine and entertainment and when something happened comes here running.'

He also went with his mother to his father's meditation place.

Devaraj Indra, 'Pranipat Mata, Pita. I am here to inform a great Adharm that is done by your beloved shishya Parshuram. He gave the knowledge of Brahmmastra, Brhammashirastra, Bhargav Astra and Vaishanv Astra to a person who is not deserving. His student Karna, he is very rude, impudent, impulsive. He is an adharmi who did not believe in Gods and he got such destructive weapons. That man will surely cause a great problem on earth.'