Radheya vs Magadhraj

The day the Magadh-Hastinapur war brought a new dawn for the citizens of Magadha. When the news of Hastinapur's attack on Magadha reached the kingdom for the first time, most of the subjects were almost confident about their defeat. They knew that Aditya was a good warrior as it was very difficult to defeat Jarasandh. But defeating Jarasandh using strategy was completely different than fighting with Hastinapur and their allies on the actual battlefield. Many citizens also prepared to leave Magadha and some of them also blamed the new king for not surrendering in front of HP as it would save the lives of the poor soldiers. But most of the citizens were adamant that they would not let HP rule over them so easily. Many of them also prepared to attack the soldiers when they entered in the city with all the things they had like knives, shovels, sticks etc. In this situation when the news of their victory came, most of them could not even believe it. How could someone be able to defeat Bheesm, Drona, the Pandavas and hundreds of Kauravas along with Shivansh Aswatthama? They were skeptical and when they saw their soldiers returning with Magadha's flag raised high, their joy was of no limit.

'Our Maharaj did it, he protected Magadha again,' cried a citizen.

Another citizen, 'But how did he do that? I mean defeating Hastinapur.....Did he really defeat HP or just made an alliance with them.'

'Duh,' said another one, 'Do you think HP will shake hand with a Suta. The royals of HP were too fond of their lineage. They can accept death but no association with a low born.'

Guards opened the main gate of the City and Magadha army along with Dwarka soldiers entered the city. Lord Parshuram and Viswamitra left the battleground in the early morning. They said that they would come to the court on the day of the proceeding. So the soldiers along with the commanders and their king returned to the city. All the citizens gathered at the side of the main roads and they started to cheer for their king and the warriors who had not only dared to challenge HP but also brought them to their knees. They were surprised to see Dwarka army. When did their Maharaj make an alliance with the legendary Dwarkadhish? Then they saw their Maharaj sitting on his horse and beside him another man also traveling on a horse. The man had a dark complexion and his beauty could only be compared with the full moon on dark night. Ashtratni body, bright yellow dhoti, angvastra along with a Maurpankh on his crown clearly depicted his identity.....none other than the Avatar himself, Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna. Along with them was another warrior whose face and body was covered with an iron helmet and armor. From the look, everyone recognized that person as well, the most feared swordmaster of Aryavart...the commander in chief of Dwarka who killed Kalnemi the Senapati of Kansa demon and his army single-handedly. Behind them, the HP soldiers, Bheesm and the kings of the allied kingdoms were tied with shackles and were dragged along the road by the soldiers. Seeing the condition of those mighty warriors every citizen was laughing. Then the procession came in front of the palace a Karna along with Krishna and other warriors dismounted from their respective horses, chariots and elephants. Karna came in front of the citizens and said, 'Citizens of Magadha, we won the war against HP. I would like to thank all the commanders and soldiers of Magadha as well as of Dwarka whose courage and valor bring this victory. I am thankful to all the citizens for believing and supporting us in this grave situation. The soldiers who were injured will be treated by the royal doctors and all expenses will be given from the royal treasury. Those who lost their lives in this, I am deeply sorry for their family and from today Magadha Kingdom will take all the responsibilities of their family. I know the situation of our kingdom and now the war has created many problems and hampered our normal lives but together we will overcome all these hurdles. Now the soldiers please go back to your family and spend time with them.'

Vishnugupt, 'Maharaj, after this victory, I think everyone wants to have a celebration.'

Karna, 'Sure Mahamantriji, but before that, we shall hold a court to pass judgment to these prisoners who without any provocation attacked us. Eklavya, Gajraj, take these useless prisoners away and confine them with all other prisoners. Tomorrow we will decide their punishment. Also, Vishvau, arrange the guest houses and foods for our the Dwarka soldiers.'