Rukmini Haran

It was after an entire week of Pandavas disappearance, Karna received an invitation letter from Dwarka. Krishna not only sent the letter but also sent his chariot and charioteer Akrur to bring Karna. So now Karna could not deny the invitation and went to Dwarka to meet his best friend. 

Dwarka,

King Vasudev and his entire family were very happy to have Karna with them. King Vasudev, Revati and Devki even Ugrasen, all loved Karna because of his humble nature. They met him during Eklavya's marriage and were really impressed. Krishna also invited Nand Maharaj and mata Yoshoda from Vrindavan. Subhadra from Krishna came to know about Vrushali's death. She was sad a little but then tried to woo Karna. Yamini was also happy to see her friend and sparring partner. Everyone was celebrating but Krishna had some other ideas.

Three days later,

'Stupid idea.....completely stupid idea,' screamed Karna.

Krishna, 'Ha..Ha so the great Parshuram Shishya is scared of fulfilling his friend's a simple wish, I am sad mitra.'

Karna, 'Get lost. You know we all are going to fail and get caught by your enemy.'

Krishna, 'Come on mitra, I am in love with her. Only you can help me get her, otherwise, her brother will get her married to someone else.'

Karna, 'But for that why do we need to do that? We can just go there and bring her here. Why this?'

Krishna, 'Because if we go there and fight then it will hurt her. So now stop whining and rehearse your role.'

Yamini came there suddenly, 'Madhav, I think Karna is right....'

Krishna, 'You too dear?'

Yamini, 'Madhav, your plan is going to fail for sure...you know why? You are asking Vrisha to dress as a woman, have you seen a nine feet tall woman? Also his appearance, he is too manly to act like a girl.'

Krishna (teasingly), 'So you are watching him keenly my sister? I have no idea that you can watch over someone's body.'

Both Karna and Yamini turned deep red. Karna till now practiced many times with Yamini without wearing his armor or Angavastra but today suddenly he was aware of his bare body. Even Yamini till now did not consider him as an extremely handsome man. To her karna was just a good friend or a sparring partner. For the first time she saw him as man...rather a very handsome man. Both just tried hard to hide their embarrassment. Now Karna told Krishna, 'Okay okay, now tell me the name of the princess and her kingdom.'

Krisgna, 'She is princess Rukmini, the queen of Vidharva. Her brother Rukmi wants her to marry Chediraj Shishupal.'

Karna was almost struck with lightning, Vidharvraj Rukmi, Chediraj Shishupal. Two of the three kings who went to Rangamati. Karna just sat there.

'Mitra, mitra...what happened?' Krishna asked.

Karna, 'No nothing, Madhav maybe you don't want to fight Rukmi but what if he came to know about you and Rukmi and in anger try to attack her? Will you not fight him still then?'

Krishna, 'Radheya, I don't like fighting but don't take my calmness as my weakness. If Rukmi put a single step out of the line, I personally will destroy him.' Karna just smiled.

Three days later, Vidharva

Two people were standing in front of Vidharva royal palace. One of them was dressed as shepards and a women who covered her face with a veil. They approached the guards of the palace gate. 

Guard 1, 'Who are you? What do you want?'

The shepherd, 'Sir, I am a worker in sage Drvasha's ashram and she is my wife Maya. Sage Durvasha sends us to bring Devi Rukmini to the Gauri Temple where he is going to give her prasad and blessings.'