New bond

A group of soldiers was waiting for the signal from their spies near the border of Anga. They were instructed to enter Anga after the signal and create chaos. Suddenly they saw the light of the torch on the palace roof and realized that the king was killed. So they silently entered the forest and move towards the palace. When they entered inside Anga suddenly arrows were showered on them from all sides. They were completely clueless about it as they knew that the Anga army was not ready. Before they could understand anything they heard a voice, 'Army of Magadha had surrounded you all. So if you want to live, surrender yourself. Otherwise, well I think you have already heard about the cruelty of Magadhraj.'

While some were contemplating on the proposal, some over-enthusiastic soldiers tried to shoot arrows toward the voice. Seeing them attacking, the Magadha army attacked them and what happened after that was pure manslaughter. The Magadha army contained the local tribes who was master in guerrilla attack and with Vishvanu's leadership, they easily disarmed the soldiers.

While Dusshala was running through the forest. It was almost dawn and a little light was formed on the sky. She was tired and could not find her way. Dejectedly she sat under a tree and started weeping. Suddenly someone covered her face from behind and before she could understand anything, she had lost her consciousness. 

When she woke up, she saw she was tied to a poll. It was a small tribal village. She tried to call someone but her throat was completely dry. She also saw a group of tribals were looking at her with disgust. Seeing her waking up, one man came and slapped her hard. Dusshala's face started bleeding and she wept. Another old man came and said, 'Hey, why are you hitting the girl. Don't you know, raising a hand on a woman is forbidden in our culture.'

Another man, 'Baba, she is not someone ordinary, she is the daughter of the kurus and our governor's wife. She always misbehaved with us who worked in the palace. She belongs to that family who by their laws not only deprived us of our forests but made our life a living hell.'

Man 3, 'Yes, those Kurus abducted our women and sold them as slaves. They treated us worse than animals. We were dying here without food and they use our resources and made their kingdom luxurious. Today we will take our revenge on their daughter.'

The old man, 'But she is the wife of our Governor, if the king or Governor come to know about it, they will be angry with us. Also misbehaving with a woman is a sin.'

Man 4, 'No the king will not be angry. In fact, I heard that last night HP army attacked our border. They also send spies as her maid, she betrayed her own husband. So she is nothing but a criminal. In HP they arrested the tribals falsely accusing of crimes that they did not commit and torturing them. You know how many women they had sold till now in the name of punishment. They tarnished our women's honor, they used them as whore. Today we will make this daughter of kurus a whore of our village.'

Another man shouted, 'Strip her, like they stripped our women. Today the honor of the Kurus will be completely abolished.'

Dusshala cried hard. She looked everywhere but did not find anyone who could help her. A man came forward and hold her angvastra. Dusshala cried more and begged, 'Please let me go.'

Man 5, 'Our women also cried in front of your soldiers. They also begged in front of you royals but none of you paid any heed. Today our Maharaj and Governor are working hard to give us a better life and you by betraying them again wanted to send us back to the life of misery? No you bitch....today you will cry and we all will enjoy.' Saying it he pulled her angvastra and threw it away. 

'STOP...don't you dare to touch her.' a thundering voice rattled the entire forest. It seemed the voice not only stopped the man but time entire forest turned silent. Dusshala opened her eyes and saw, 'Maharaj Aditya,' the man cried and bowed in front of him. In fact, the entire village bowed in front of the powerful figure which was glowing like the morning sun.