Flashback 2

Magadha forest, Three years back,

Karna was returning from the capital. He saw many bad things in the city and was planning how to mobilize the common men. Suddenly he heard someone was asking for help. He went towards the sound and saw a woman was lying on the road. Beside her, an old man and two kids were also sitting. Again Lord Mahadev said that his wife is sick and had leprosy and said, 'Son, my wife is sick, we are very hungry and nobody is helping us. can you please give us some food and water?' 

Karna said, 'Yes baba but before that lets take your wife to my hut which is nearby. It is getting dark and not very safe to stay outside,'

Then he carefully lifted the woman. He never showed any disgust to her disease and carefully took her to his own hut and laid her to his bed. Then he said, 'baba, here I have some uncooked rice and dal. You can cook it here in this chula. I need to clean your wife first so that she can eat something.' Then he went out to bring some herbs. As he stayed with forest dwellers in his early life, he knew about many herbs. He brought some herbs and prepared some hot water and started cleaning the woman. The he himself took bath again and then said, ''Baba, I only have this rice and dal with me but you can have this. But this is not sufficient for you and your family. Wait, let me find some fruits for you.'

The man, 'No need my son, when no one is helping us, you are the only man who came forward.May God bless you.'

Then one kid said, 'mahashya, I think it is only you who can help us in healing my mother. A doctor said that my mother has poison in her body. If someone can suck it out, then my mother will be cured. Please sir, can you heal my mother. Everyone is scared of this disease. If this poison is not removed my mother will die. Please help us sir.'

The man, 'No my son what are you saying. That poison will kill this good man. I don't want any other person to risk his life for my wife.'

Karna looked at the woman. He was feeling pity for her. But if he died then how would he pay his Gurus his Gurudakshina. But then he resolved that saving a helpless woman was also important. He remembered his own mother Radha, if she was in this situation then would he leave her? No, never..he said, 'My friend, I am going on a mission to fulfill my Guru's order, but I cannot leave a mother in this condition. If I am a true disciple of my Guru then even after taking this risk, I will be alive to give my Gurudakshina.'

The man showed a lump in the woman's arm and said that only someone who is not related to her could take out the poison from the lump. 

He took out his dagger and made a small cut on the woman's arm and as per the man's instruction, he sucked the poison out of the lump. He felt dizziness but he sucked and spit the poison out of her system.  Suddenly he felt a huge light surrounding him and when he opened his eyes he was shocked to see the entire family of Mahadev in front of him. He was just shocked and said, 'Am I dreaming?'

Mahadev, 'No Son, you are not dreaming. But only us, there are more Devs who want to meet you.' 

Karna saw the two women whom he saved from their husbands were also standing beside Mahadev along with their husbands. Then they also changed their appearances and turned into Lord Vishnu, Brahmma, Mata Saraswati and Lakshmi.

Devi Parvati, 'Son, you are successful in your penance. Tell us what do you want from us. we all are very happy.'

Karna, 'But I did not do any penance or Puja. Then how are you impressed by me? I am not a very Dharmvaan person. I did many wrong things in my life as well.'

Mahadev, 'Who said you did not do any Puja? Putra, Karm is the biggest Dharma. The Karm by which you can save the lives of thousands is the biggest Tapasya. And till now whatever you did is the greatest puja that we all devs have received. You donated your Angvastra to a girl to save her dignity, you gave your food to a hungry family, you treated a woman when everyone shunned her because of her disease. This is the true Dharm. Son, there is nothing wrong with using conspiracies or tricks as long as it is to save common people and punish the sinners. To clean the dirt sometimes it is necessary to put your own hands in the mud but as long as your motive is selfless, then there is no sin at all.'

Karna, 'I just ask for your blessings so that I can help all helpless. Bless me so that I can provide justice to all oppressed , all tortured ones. Please bless my country with equality and prosperity.'

Brahmmadev, 'Sadhu Putra, you asked for others' benefit. I am impressed. But son to fight the powerful ones' and to establish true Dharma you need strength. We cannot interface with your fight directly but we can help you to be more powerful than all Maharathis.'

Devi Parvati, 'Son you are talented but along with the talent you also have compassion which other lack. You respect women. So we Tridevis are blessing you with the celestial weapons of Navdurgas. Son the weapons of all Devi Adi Shaktis will be with you. Noone in this world can defeat you.'

Vishnu and Brahmma, 'Son, your opponents will have our celestial weapons. So we are blessing you with the weapons of our female forms which are used by our female counterparts during the fight with Shumbh and Nishumbh. The weapons of Devi Vaishnavi, Natasinghi, Varahi and Brahmmani will be with you.'

Lord Kartikeya, 'Karna I am blessing you with the weapon of Devi Kaumari. 

Mahadev, 'I am giving you the weapon of Devi Shibani and Maheshwari. These weapons will not only nullify our Pashupat, Vaishnav and Brahmmastra but will also contain the radiations. But promise me that you will use them only when your opponent uses the celestial weapons on you. Not before that.'

Karna, 'I promise.'

Lord Ganesha, 'Karna, everyone is giving you but I want to ask something from you. Will you be my friend?'

Karna, 'But I am just a common human. Why do you want to be my friend?'

Lord Ganesha, 'Because you are special. Who risked his own life for some unknown is not common.'

Karna smiled, 'It will be my honor Pravu.'

Everyone blessed him and then all of them vanished.

In Kailash,

Devi Parvati, 'Swami, we blessed him but his life will not be easy. He will have many hurdles, betrayal and rejection to face.'

Mahadev, 'And most of them will come from his own family. But his life will be a lesson to others. He will show everyone the duty of a true king.'

Devraj Indra was also there. Lord Parashurama said, 'Now what Indradev?  You said that this man has darkness in his heart, he wants revenge so he is not eligible for our blessings and celestial weapons. But this man has enough compassion to risk his own life for an unknown woman. And what you son, according to you who is a great dharmvaan, did? Yes, his brain is full of Dharmgyan but his heart has nothing but darkness. '

Lord Mahadev, 'Devraj, now I think you get your answers. But I know you will definitely try to interfere with Karna and Arjun's life. So I forbid you to do meet either of them. Stop thinking about them and focus more on your own duty. If you try to interfere in their lives them I will be forced to punish you.'

Flashback ended,

Karna asked, 'Pravu can I ask you something?'

Lord Ganesha, 'You don't need my permission, my friend.'

Karna, 'Pravu what if I am not Suryaputra but really a Sutputra. Will you be my friend then?'

Lord Ganesh, 'I know you still doubt us Devs but the answer is yes. For me, you are and will always be my friend. And now take some rest don't think too much. Remember you have many friends and all of them will be on the battlefield tomorrow to help you.'

Note:

Two chapters today. The next update will be next weekend or maybe next month depending on my workload. 

Next,

Devi Ganga asked for alms from Karna. Fight with Bheesm. 

How would Karna manage such a huge army of Hastinapura and their allies? 

Why Dwarka did not send any answer to Karna's letter?