Meeting seniors

It's Emily's first day in college. She is very nervous as she doesn't know what this college has decided for her. She is worried, nervous about all the things.

Emily entered college. She was happy seeing the beautiful college in front of her. She is now excited after seeing the college but a little bit nervous too.

She is a bit lost as she couldn't find the class of her in the big college so she decided to ask someone about the class.

" Excuse me " she said to a guy who was standing alone in the corridor.

" New admission " Arnold said when he turned around and saw her

Emily nodded confidently but inside she was worried as she did the right thing or not asking him.

" Arnold your senior " he said stretching his hand for a hand shake

She accepted the hand shake and said with a beautiful smile " Emily. Will you please show me the way to the class ?? "

As they were talking and Arnold was showing the way to the class just then Arnold's friends came.

Arnold's friends started roaming around Emily and looking her up and down and then said in union with a smirk " New admission "

Emily was worried when they all gathered around her. She got a lot nervous and afraid of what they were going to do to her.

" You know in this college seniors do ragging " Ethan said with a smirk putting his hand on Arnold shoulder

Emily was afraid and on the verge of crying but she can't let people see her like this so she started looking down and biting her lower lip.

Arnold noticed the nervousness of Emily's and his all attention was only on the lower lip of Emily's which was in a lot of pain.

" Stop it " Arnold yell angrily at his friends while looking at Emily who is now looking at him after hearing his yelling

" Let's have fun Arnold, " Ethan said happily with a devilish smile.

" Stop biting your lip " he said looking towards Emily.

" What ?? " all of his friends yell, being confused and looking towards him, whereas Emily was also confused.

" You are giving a lot of pain Emily to your lip. Stop it " he said looking at her

Emily realises her lip from the teeth and licks the blood from her lip which came because of her biting it.

" You guys all stop bothering her " he said with a comforting smile looking at her

" Why ?? We always do ragging of juniors" Liam said being confused while looking at Arnold

" Emily, your class is upstairs, " Arnold said, gesturing towards the stairs and gesturing to her to go towards her class.

Emily started going towards her class but couldn't go as Ethan came in front of her and stopped her from going.

Emily looked at him being confused.

" Don't give me this look and you can't go until we do ragging " Ethan said and snatched her books.

Arnold came and snatched back Emily's book from Ethan angrily. He then gave it to her with a warm smile and said " You go to your class and don't stop even if anybody stops you "

Emily nodded and returned the warm smile back to him and went towards her class

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter one !!!!
What do you think ????
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo