Beautiful home

" Where are we going, Arnold ?? " she asked him seeing beside her from the window

" To a beautiful place " he said happily with a smile

" Where Arnold ?? " she said and then put her hand on his arm which was on driving veel and said " Tell me na "

" I am kidnapping you " he said looking at her with evil eyes and then looked on the road and started driving with a smirk.

" Shut up. Stop kidding " she said and smacked on his hand.

Arnold laughed happily.

Emily looked at him with a smile. She putted her hand in Arnold's hair and started moving her fingers in it with a smile.

" What are you doing ?? " he asked, taking her hand in his while driving.

" You look so cute when you smile, " she said happily, looking at him.

He smile after hearing it and said " We are just going to reach "

They reached in front of a beautiful house in front of them.

" Wow, it's so beautiful. " she said to herself happily

It's a beautiful house with a two floor building. It has a lot of windows in it and is colored with such elegant colors. It looks so beautiful and bright.

" Whose house is this?? " she said looking at Arnold who was searching for something in his coat.

" Mine, " he said, looking at her and showing her the keys to the house.

" Yours ?? " she asked again, looking at him in shock.

Arnold nodded happily with a big smile on his face looking at her.

" Then there will be your mom and dad also, " she said, holding his hand.

" It's my own house. Parents don't live here Emily they live in US " he said looking at her

" So you live alone " she asked

" Stop asking all these questions now " he said holding her hand and while taking her inside he said " Let's go inside "

They both went inside with their hands locked in each other.

" You wait. I'll come " he said and went upstairs in the room.

" Wow, the house looks so beautiful. It feels so warm inside here " she said looking here and there in the house.

Emily was waiting there just then one old woman came into the living room with a tray in her hands.

" Have some tea mam, " she said, putting the tea cup on the table.

Emily was shocked hearing the mam word. The lady seems very old to her and she doesn't have to say mam to her.

" You can call her Emily " just then she heard the sound and saw Arnold coming downstairs from the room.

" Yes please call me Emily not mam " she said standing up from the couch.

" But… … … … " the lady started saying but couldn't say the whole thing as Arnold came beside her and put his hand on the lady's shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo