Love makes you stronger

Arnold came out from the room and was going to walk down the stairs when he stopped hearing Emily's voice.

Emily was standing while facing Arnold back and said " Be calm and patient "

Arnold turned and looked into her eyes expressing that he doesn't want to go.

Emily understood his emotions she came towards him and said cupping his face " Do you want me to come with you?? "

Arnold nodded his head in no and started walking down the stairs but suddenly he turned and ran towards Emily who was standing up stairs and he pulled her towards him and kissed her like he was in need of air.

Emily responded to his kiss as she knew that Arnold is scared not really scared but he was not willing to go because of the past incidents and he feels like they give him another pain.

Arnold then broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and said while tightly hugging her " I don't want to go Emily "

" Arnold everything will be fine. He is your dad he will not do anything to harm you " she said while rubbing his back

Arnold looked at her and asked " How you are so sure about it?? "

" If he left you it doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. He still loves his little Arnold the same way you love your dad. Arnold there are some misunderstanding between you both because of a third person which you have to clear out " she replied holding his hand tightly towards her heart because she know if he feels her heart he will feel at peace like always.

" But why I always clear things?? Why I always take initiative?? " he asked and tried to take away his hand from her grip but she didn't let him do it.

" Arnold do you love me?? " she asked him looking into his eyes.

Arnold was shocked that why she is asking this stupid question when she knows everything he feels about his heart " Why are you asking this stupid question?? "

" Answer it " she said to him looking at him.

" Obviously got dammed " he said looking at her

Emily took a deep breathe and continued " So if one day there will be misunderstanding between us so will you leave me Or try to soat out things and fill the gap of our misunderstandings "

Arnold was shocked for a while after hearing what Emily said and was shaking his head in no. He knows what she is trying to say but how he forgot that pain when his dad left him, when his dad went away from his where he was crying and running towards him but his dad didn't stop and left him all alone with strangers in a boarding school.

Emily moved closer to her and said after putting her head on his chest " If you want me to come with you " then she looked into his eyes and continued " I will come with you "

Arnold looked at her for a while and then hugged her tightly " Emily please never leave me "

" Never " she said putting her chin on his shoulder and hugging him back.

They stay hugged like this for a while and in that time period Arnold was thinking and reflecting on whatever Emily said to him whereas Emily was hoping that Arnold understood whatever she was trying to tell him.

Arnold looked at her and said after planting a kiss on her forehead " I will try to be calm there but I can't promise "

" You will try that's enough for me " she replied with a smile.

Arnold again gave a kiss on her forehead and started walking down the stairs.

Emily also started walking down the stairs and when they were down she held his hand.