Finally found her

Arnold saw Emily coming outside from the class with her friend and laughing happily. Seeing her laughing a smile came on his lips also and all his anger vanished in a second.

Emily saw Arnold and stopped laughing but it doesn't mean she became afraid or worried. She gave him a sweet and warm smile looking towards him and it made him more happy seeing her smiling while looking towards him.

Arnold went towards her and asked her  " How was your lecture ?? Did you understand the lecture ?? "

" Yes, the professor explained it very well " she replied.

" Good " Arnold said smiling looking towards her

Emily gave back her beautiful smile which made his heart beat for a second and then he started going from there.

" Arnold, wait " she said, looking towards him nervously and thinking if he would wait or not and she smiled happily when he saw him coming towards her again.

" Do you want something ?? " he asked her with a smile

" I just want to say thank you " she replied

" For what ?? " he asked her, being confused as he didn't remember the morning incident after the argument with his friends.

" For helping me in the morning " she replied him with a warning smile

" No need, " he said with a smile.

Then they both went their own way.

Arnold didn't see Emily in the morning and he was really anxious to see her. He went in the canteen to saw her there as it's recess time but couldn't find her there, then he went to see her in the classroom but didn't find her there also

" What happened ?? " Ethan asked him, looking towards him worried as he never saw Arnold so anxious.

" Nothing " he replied back standing in the college ground

" Don't make a fool of us " Liam said putting his hand on his shoulder

" Something is bothering you. Share with us " Ira said with a smile

" I haven't seen Emily since this morning. I have tried to saw her everywhere but couldn't find her " he said looking at the ground

" Are you stupid ?? " Ira said, looking at him angrily and saying to herself " Why? Arnold why? Why are you being crazy for her? I will kill her. Nobody can snatch you from me. Nobody "

Arnold didn't answer her when he saw Emily's friend Lisa. Arnold started running towards her.

Lisa startled when he saw him coming towards her.

" Did you see Emily?? Didn't she come to college today?? " he asked her while catching air to breathe.

" She is in college " she said, being a little bit worried seeing his behavior like this.

" Where? I found her everywhere but couldn't find her " he said being confused

" Did you see her in the library ?? " she asked him

" Shit !! I didn't see her there. I never went to library except once when the professor called me but today because of her I have to go " he was talking to himself

Arnold came back when Lisa shook him and asked him " Can I go now ?? "

" Yes . Thank you " he replied and then went to the library.

Lisa was standing there dumbfounded as he never expected that Arnold, her senior who is so egoistic and rich, would say thank you to her.

Arnold went into the library and searched Emily but couldn't find it. He decided to search her once again and that's when his eyes met her and he got angry at what he saw there.
______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter three!!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

What do you think? Why Arnold get angry looking at her? What happened?

Xoxo xoxo