Car Accident

Before Arnold could take Emily upstairs, Emily holded his hand and said looking at his dad " Anger can destroy a lot of things sir and I think you know that better than me. It would be good and good for both parties to talk later when you both are in a state to understand each other's sorrows, pain. "

" You bitch. Are you trying to shoo us away from here? How dare you do that? It's our house and you're the one who should get out of this house you bitch " Neonika said with a venom in her voice while coming towards her but she stopped in between.

When Arnold heard this, Arnold's blood boiled from anger and he looked towards Neonika.

Neonika got scared seeing him looking at her with dangerous eyes that he will kill her just now and when she heard those words of Arnold her feets started shaking and she took the hold of the table to stand still.

" Do you wish for your death? I can fulfill your wish Neonika ''. he said in a deadly voice.

" Arnold stop it " Emily said angrily and holded his hand.

Arnold looked at her and was going to say something but stopped, holded her in arms and walked straight towards the room ignoring everyone's bickering, even Emily bickering.

They both entered the room and Arnold made Emily sit carefully on the bed and started going towards the balcony but couldn't move as Emily holded her hand.

Arnold looked at her and then at these hands . He started withdrawing his hands from her but she held his hand more tightly. Arnold looked at her and saw that she was already staring.

Emily looked at him and said softly " Don't be angry at me "

" I am not in the right mind Emily so we will talk later " he said while trying to withdraw his hand.

" Sit here with me, " she said while looking at him with concern.

Arnold took a deep breath and sat down looking at their hands as he didn't want to explode his anger on her and he also didn't want her to be worried.

Emily cupped his face and made him look towards him and said " Sorry for coming downstairs but I don't want you to get angry. I just don't like seeing Arnold. Sorry if I said anything wrong downstairs "

Emily waited for Arnold's response but he didn't say anything. He was just staring at her so Emily kissed on his forehead and hugged him.

Arnold hugged her tightly and said in a whisper " I don't want to talk about it "

Emily didn't say anything, she just started massaging his hair so that he felt relief somehow and didn't think about all that.

After a while, Arnold broke the hug and said to her " You should take rest " and made her lay down on the bed.

Emily holded his hand when he was putting blanket on her and said " Without you "

Arnold smile and then kissed her and said " I will come in awhile till then you take rest"

" I will wait for you, " she said, looking at him.

Arnold smiled and started going out from the room but stopped when Emily called him and then Emily continued " I love you "

" I love you too, " Arnold said and gave a flying kiss to her.

Emily let him go but a tsunami is going on. She was feeling scared of Arnold's anger and only bad things are coming to her mind but she doesn't know what to do about it.

Emily was scolding herself by saying again and again why her leg broke and even why Greyson is not here to help her and handle Arnold. She was so tense and engaged in her thoughts that she didn't even realize when she drifted to sleep.
_