Confession

Arnold was shocked that he didn't even notice that Emily was shaking her and when she shouted his name that's when he came out from his thoughts.

Emily asked, concerned, " Are you okay? "

Arnold turned her face and said while looking at the other side " I don't want to talk about it "

Emily sat straight and turned his face so that he could look at her and then she cupped his face and said " It's okay if you don't want to share. I will wait until you feel comfortable but remember one thing Arnold, no matter what happens I am always here with you and I will always listen to you so never think that you have no one to share your thoughts, pain and emotions with. I am here right beside you "

Arnold was blankly looking at her and then he hugged her tightly feeling happy and blessed that he has a girl Emily in his life who is not only beautiful from outside but she is also beautiful from inside, her soul is pure. Arnold was hugging her tightly and couldn't realize that he started crying.

Emily felt her top being wet and Arnold shaking and she soon realized Arnold was crying. Emily try to break the hug by putting her hands on Arnold's shoulder but Arnold didn't let her do it even though he hugged her more tightly.

Emily patted on her back from one hand and the other hand of her was on his hairs and while caressing his hair she said "Arnold don't cry "

" I have a lot of scars Emily, even my life has a lot of scars " he said looking towards her and the tears were coming out from his eyes uncontrollably.

Emily wipped his tears and then kissed on both of his cheeks and said while cupping his cheeks '' I'll kiss your every scar Arnold. "

" It's easy to say but it's difficult to do " Arnold said while removing her hands from his face and turning his face to the other side.

" I understand but just remember I am not going to give up on you no matter what happens in future and what has happened in the past too. " she said, cupping his cheeks and kissing on his forehead.

" Now as everything is going on I will express my feelings to you today. I know it's not the right time but it can only distract your mind and I know you need time so I will give you all the time with love and care" she said to herself.

Emily holded Arnold hands and looked into his eyes and was going to say but before that Arnold asked her " What happened Emily?? "

" I want to tell something to you " she said looking into his eyes and gulping.

Arnold nodded while wipping his tears and being all serious because he thought that Emily is worried about something and he don't want to see her like this.

Emily holded his hands tightly. Arnold smiled to assure her that he is listening and she can say whatever she wants to say without thinking anything.

" When we first met I was really afraid because I saw you as a senior but when I started knowing I found a really good friend. I don't know when I started spending so much time with you that I started wanting to have all your attention. I feel jealous when you talk with someone else " she said looking at him then look down shyly.

Arnold hold her chin with his thumb and finger and made her look at him and then pinch her cheeks and said " Ohhh, someone was jealous "

Emily slapped on his hand and then said shyly looking at their hands " I don't know when, how it happened Arnold but...... " she stopped and then look into his eyes and said with teary eyes " I want you in my life more than a friend and I want to spend my whole life with you and only with you. I love you Arnold " and then she looked at their hands shyly.

Arnold was shocked after hearing what Emily said as he never expected that Emily would love him and she would be the first to confess her love.

Emily looked at Arnold, waiting for him to say something but he didn't say anything which made Emily say something and she said with teary eyes " I am sorry Arnold. I shouldn't have said... ... ... "

And before could have said anything else Arnold put his finger on her lips and was staring at her.

Emily looking at him while crying and then she couldn't understand what happened and before she could register anything she felt those harsh lips on her soft lips.

Arnold is kissing her with all the love. The kiss is not harsh Or passionate, it is full of love. Arnold is pouring all the love he has in the kiss and when Arnold noticed that she was not kissing back then he pinched on her waist and she opened her mouth because of the pinch but Arnold took the advantage and explored her mouth with his tongue.

Emily is loving the new sensation she is feeling. Her heart is beating so fast that it will come out anytime and as soon Emily started feeling breathless Arnold broke the kiss.

Emily breathe and then looked at Arnold who was smirking and she took the pillow from the bed and hit him with the pillow and said when Arnold holded the pillow "You scared me. I was so so scared when you didn't said anything and now also you didn't said anything " then she took another pillow and throw at her and shout his name " Arnold "

" What didn't I say ?? " he asked her while pinching her cheeks and teasing her.

Emily looked at him angrily which he also knew was not real and then he continued with a smirk " Isn't a kiss enough?? "

Emily slapped Arnold's chest and hugged him tightly. Arnold kissed on her crown and hugged her tightly and said to himself " I am so happy Emily I can't tell you. I have been waiting for this day and I promise I will never ever let you go away from me like she left me "

Emily looked at him with a pout while breaking the hug.

Arnold looked at her and said with a smirk "Do you want another kiss?? " and started closing the gap between them but Emily pushed him and shouted his name " Arnold "

Arnold holded her hand and asked her "What do you want?? I will give you everything you want "

" I don't want anything except you. " she said looking into his eyes and then point her finger into his chest and said " I want you you and you "

Arnold kissed on forehead and said "I am all yours love I am all yours "

Emily smiled and then looked at their hands shyly and said " I want to hear those words Arnold "

Arnold knows what she wants to hear but how can he stop teasing her so he asked with a smirk " What you want to hear?? "

" You know what I want to hear " she said looking at him.

Arnold nodded his head in no and that's when Emily looked at him angrily and said " I am not talking to you. Go away from here " and then she turned her face to her side.

Arnold hugged her and said " No baby no don't do this. If you will stop talking then how will I live " and then he made her look towards him and said " Okay I will say but you have to look at me ".

Arnold looked into her eyes and said " I love you so so so much " and then he crashed his lips on her.

_______________________________________

Do you guys want me to write chapter on Greyson and Ira??

Chapter 36 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo