I need a cold shower

" How are you doing my darling?? " he said while entering the room and kissed on her forehead sweetly.

Emily closed her eyes when those lips touched her forehead and then opened her eyes when those lips left her forehead and said with a big smile on her face while holding his hand " I am doing good Dad. "

Emily side hugged her father and said with a pout " I missed you so much dad "

" I missed you too darling " his father said, hugging her back and then said while caressing her head lovingly " Are you getting a good sleep here ?? "

" Yes. " a voice came in between their conversation.

They both looked towards the voice and they both smiled looking towards it as there was Arnold standing in all his glory and with a smirk which didn't go unnoticed from Emily.

Arnold walked towards Emily on the other side of the bed and said with a smirk " Tell dad how much good sleep you got yesterday " and then winked at Emily.

" Love, take your medicine " Arnold said, coming towards Emily while holding her medicine in one hand and on other hand he was holding a glass full of water.

" No Arnold " she said and hid herself under the blanket.

Arnold laughed at her antics for not eating the medicine but at the same time his lips turned into a smirk too as he knows how to make Emily eat the medicine.

Arnold put the medicine and glass down on the table near the bed and then held the side of the blanket and took it away from Emily.

Emily shouted when he took the blanket away from her.

Arnold laughed at her and then said " Love don't be like this. You know na how important it is for you to take medicine "

Emily didn't say anything, she just looked at him with a pout.

Arnold went towards her and kissed her on the pout and then looked at her with a smirk when she shouted.

" Why did you do this??" Emily said, showing anger but couldn't resist smiling and her face was all red.

Arnold laughed seeing her and just as he was laughing Emily threw the pillow at him and shouted " Stop laughing. "

Arnold came towards her and cupped her face and started giving pecks on her lips again and again and said " I told you I can't resist seeing you making pout "

Emily was all red. She can't even stop smiling and that's when Arnold again gave a peck on her lips and said " I love seeing you smile ".

Emily looked at him with a smile and then hugged him hiding her blushing face.

Arnold hugged her back and said while his hands were in her hair and her hands were on his back " Eat medicine "

Emily looked at him and nodded her head in no.

Arnold took the medicine and gestured to her to open her mouth and eat the medicine.

" It makes my mouth taste bad, " Emily said, holding his hand.

Arnold said with a smirk " I'll make it sweet with my own mouth "

Emily looked at him shockingly and then slapped him on his chest as soon as she registered his words.

Arnold laughed and then gestured to her to eat the medicine with a cute face.

Emily couldn't resist and eat the medicine by making a yuck face which made Arnold smile and as soon as Emily finished eating medicine he said " Come baby let me make your mouth sweet again "

" Shut up " Emily looked at him angrily for which Arnold smiled as he knew that she is not really angry she is just faking it.

Emily lies down and closes her eyes while her lips are formed in a smile and her face is still all red.

Arnold put the glass down beside the table and put blanket on Emily and then kissed on her forehead and said " Good night love" and as soon he stood up Emily opened her eyes and said " Good night Arnold "

Arnold turned around and saw her smiling and he sat beside her. Arnold intertwined his fingers in her hair.

Emily smiled thinking that now he will give a massage in her hair but what he did next made Emily shocked.

Arnold took her hair in a fist and his one hand holding her chin and before Emily could understand what was happening Arnold crashed his lips on her. Emily was still shocked while Arnold moved his lips fastly and when Arnold bit on her lower lips Emily hissed and that's when Emily came out from her shock.

Arnold took the opportunity and put his tongue inside her mouth and started exploring her mouth. Emily holded his hand which was on her hair and Arnold left her hair and holded her face and their tongues were dancing with each other as Emily also started responding to it.

They both started losing their breath and that's when they both stopped to get some air but Arnold was in a different mood and he started giving feather kisses on her neck which made Emily feel something different.

Emily intertwined her fingers in his hair and she couldn't control anymore so she made Arnold look at her and then started kissing him passionately. Arnold was also responding to her and their lips were moving in a whole rhythm. Emily stopped and then she started kissing on his chin and slowly moved towards his neck and started kissing there.

Arnold can't control anymore so he made her looked at her and cupped her face and then kissed on her both cheeks and said "Baby let's stop it because if I lose control then I myself don't know what I will do"

Emily was already a blushing mess but when she heard these words of him she became more red and she hit on her chest.

Arnold laughed and continue " Let's sleep " and then he stood up and said while moving towards the bathroom " I need a cold shower now "

Emily laughed hearing it and that's when Arnold looked out from the bathroom and said " Don't laugh it's all because of you "

" Emily, are you okay? " his dad said while shaking her a little bit.

" Yes dad " she said while giving a reassuring smile to her dad and then she looked at Arnold while giving him a death glare.

Arnold smiled at it and then mouthed " I love you "

Emily faced become red when she understood what he said and then she mouthed " Are you stupid?? Dad is here "

Arnold smiled and then left the daughter father duo alone but not before giving a flying kiss to her.

_______________________________________

Chapter 38 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo