Listen Mr. Whatever

" No " she said looking towards him and then started drinking her coffee

Greyson listened to her and sat in front of her.

Emily see him in shock and said " Go away "

" Listen to me ... ... .. " he started saying but she cut him off and said " Listen you Mr. Whatever just get lost from here or else I'll kick you away from my table "

" Wow now I know why Arnold wants to be friends with you, " Greyson said with a smirk and then looked towards his watch to see why Arnold didn't come.

" Arnold ?? " she asked, looking towards him and thinking how he knew Arnold and how he even knew me?? How??

Greyson nodded in agreement with a big smile on his face.

" Arnold Rodriguez you mean " she asked him again as she couldn't believe how he knew both of them.

" Yes " he said and then showed him the picture of Arnold with him. " See Arnold. Now you believe, " he continued.

Emily snatched the phone from Greyson and started seeing the picture on the phone in shock

As Emily was seeing the photo shockingly, she heard a voice saying " Greyson you bastard " and then she looked up towards the voice and saw Arnold.

" What ?? Why are you behaving like this?? " Greyson asked him while removing his hand from his collar.

" I will kill you " Arnold yell at him

" Will you guys please stop ?? Can't you see we are in public " she said looking at both of them.

" Emily... ... ... ... " Arnold started saying while going towards her but Emily stopped him by stretching her hand in front of him and said " Don't talk to me " and went outside from the cafe.

" Emily listen to me. Emily wait " he said started following her.

Greyson also started following them and then he yell at Arnold " Stop Arnold "

" Now what ?? " he asked in frustration

" Don't follow her anymore " Greyson said putting his hand on Arnold's shoulder.

" But why ?? Stop doing all this Greyson " he said in frustration.

" There is something else that happened and that's why she is behaving like this " Greyson told him.

" Are you crazy ?? " he said being pissed off by Greyson's behaviour.

" There is something else that is bothering her. She was crying in the cafe " Greyson told him.

" What ?? " he asked him in shock and being confused that what is going on.

Greyson nodded in agreement and put his hand on Greyson shoulder and said " You want her to be happy so first know why she is sad ? Why she is behaving like this? What is there bothering her ? "

_______________________________________

Chapter eight !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo