Delicious Lips

Arnold looked at her angrily and then held his ears and started doing sit-ups with a sad pout.

Emily smiled looking at him as he was looking really adorable with a pout and she just wanted to kiss him badly.

" Stop stop. " Aunty Linda and went towards him and said while cupping his face and said in a calm and sweet tone " I don't really like to give you punishment but you have to understand I am worried for you my son "

Arnold hugged her tightly and replied " Sorry Aunty. It will never happen again. " then he looked at Emily who was smiling looking at the cute duo and continued " I will not tell anyone else about it but I will surely tell you if anything happens in the future"

" Good boy " she said ruffling his hair with a smile and then continued " I will go and make something for you to eat " and she went inside the kitchen.

Arnold gave a look towards Emily and started walking towards his room

" Arnold" Emily took his name so that he would stop and he stopped but after that what he said made Emily feel sad and her eyes filled with tears.

Arnold turned and looked at her and said with a mix of emotions angry and sad " I don't want to talk to you at all " and started walking towards his room again.

Emily composed herself and started going towards his room.

Arnold was going to shut the door but he stopped midway when he saw Emily standing in front of him and went inside the room and say while walking " I don't want to talk to you please go from here "

Emily enter inside the room and started walking towards him after closing the door and back hugged him.

" Emily go and leave me alone " he says while showing her hands which were around him.

Emily hold Arnold hand and turned him around so that they can be face to face and when he turned around she saw the pout on his face and without resisting she put her lips on his.

Arnold was in shock that what just happened and as soon as he registered everything he started kissing her back.

Both were so involved in the kiss that they even forget that they were fighting like Arnold was angry and Emily was coaxing him.

As soon as they were out of breath they stopped kissing and Arnold saw the smile on her face and that's when he remember that he is still angry at her so he said again with a pout " I am still angry "

Emily looked at his back and said " I was just teasing you Arnold" and when he didn't turned she went towards him and came closer to his lip and said looking into his eyes " You look so adorable when you pout and I only want to do just one thing when you pout " and soon her lips were on his and she said between the kiss " Kiss "

They both were kissing each other. There lips were moving in sink and to enter inside her mouth he bite on her lower lip and that's when he got the entrance. They both were exploring each other mouth and savouring it.

When they both couldn't breathe anymore so they stopped and looked at each other.

Arnold looked at her swallow lips and touched her lips with his thumb.

Emily face was all red and she hide her face in his chest.

Arnold smiled looking at her and kissed her in the hair and hugged her back.

" Don't get mad at me again " she said by looking at him from his chest.

Arnold cupped her face and replied while rubbing his nose with her " Then why do you tease me?? "