" Someone is blushing "

Arnold smiled like an idiot and went into the car and started driving. Lilly was seeing him from the window hiding behind the curtain and a big smile came on her lips when she saw Arnold smiling.

Arnold was on the way home and was thinking about the moment when Lilly kissed his cheek.

" I never felt so good like this. It's so beautiful. I think at some point Lilly also started having feelings for me " he talked to himself and as soon as he got this in his mind he shouted like crazy.

••••••••••

" Why are you yawning so much today Arnold ?? " Anderson asked him as they were sitting in the cafeteria area.

" Someone didn't sleep last night " Greyson teases him with a smirk while raising his eyebrows.

" It's nothing like that, " Arnold said, looking the other side while rubbing his neck back shyly.

" Ohh someone is blushing " Anderson said, slapping on his shoulder.

" It's not like that " he said blushingly looking down on the floor

Everybody started hooting seeing him being so shy and Arnold couldn't control himself and in frustration and shyness he shouted " Stop it guys "

" Call Emily, we will talk to her directly and ask her what happened last night " Greyson said teasingly and took his phone out to call Emily.

" Wait. I will kill you " Arnold said and started chasing Greyson and Greyson was also running to save himself from Arnold.

Just as they were chasing each other like Tom and Jerry, just then Arnold got a call.

Arnold stopped and caught his breath and when he saw the caller id he instantly got a smile on his face but his smile changed into shock when he heard the other person shouting.

" Where the hell are you Arnold ?? I have been waiting for you for so long. You called me on the college terrace and still you are not here " Emily shouted angrily.

" Calm down baby. Calm down " he said being confused as he didn't understand anything she was saying.

" No " she shouted from the other end and then continued " I have been waiting for you for so long and still you are not here. I am not talking to you anymore "

" Listen baby listen " he said fastly as he couldn't bear her being angry and not talking to him.

" What ?? " she said angrily.

" I am coming baby I am coming. Please wait for me " he said pleading and trying to calm her down.

" I will wait for you only 10 minutes, not more than that Arnold " she said sadly and he can understand how sad and tired she is while waiting for him.

" I am coming love I am coming " he said and without answering anybody he fastly ran towards the college terrace.

Arnold went on the terrace and was catching the breath when suddenly he hear the voice saying " You are 5 minutes late Arnold "

" What happened, why did you call me here " he asked her while catching his breath.

" I called you or you called me Arnold " she said angrily looking towards him.

" Why are you angry ?? " he said looking at her and then went towards her and holded her hands and then continued " Baby I didn't called you "

" Really ?? " she said, looking at her angrily.

" When did I call you and ask to meet on the terrace ?? " he said, confused.

" You even forget that you called me and told me to meet you here. Wow Arnold you are so awesome " she said angrily being sarcastic.

" I really didn't call... ... ... ... " he was saying when Emily interrupted him and said angrily " Cool Arnold you didn't call me then it's fine I will leave " and started walking away from there.

Emily angrily started going away from there and Arnold was standing there in a dilemma . what he did that all this is happening and when did he call her here to meet, why he is not remembering anything. Arnold was talking to himself in confusion as he didn't understand anything that was happening.

_______________________________________

Chapter 25 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Thank you so much to all the people who are liking this story it means a lot to me. I am really thankful for all your support. It really feels good and happy to have such a loving people to support me. Thank you so much❤

Xoxo xoxo