Mine Heartbeat

This is another chapter of the story you guys are showering love to. I am really thankful to you guys for liking the story and commenting on the chapters asking me to upload the other chapter soon. I really appreciate your love and it really motivates me to write more and upload new chapters soon.

Thank you so so much for showering your love ❤.
I hope you will stay till the end of this story.
Please don't stop to shower your love.

Hope you like this chapter too.

⚠ WARNING ⚠

There are some scenes that some of you guys will not like to read so be careful. It's not like those scenes are really 18+ but still if some of you guys don't like to read those types of scenes then I request you to skip that part.

Hope you guys like it.

~ Love Ishita

Emily woke up after a while and saw here and there finding Arnold but she couldn't find him and when her eyes landed on the watch she noticed that it had been 4 hours since Arnold had gone outside and still he didn't come back.

Emily took her phone and dialed Arnold's number while starting to panic as it never happened that Arnold had left her alone for so long even without telling her where he was.

The ring of the phone was continuously ringing but Arnold was not picking the call which made Emily more anxious and she was getting all the bad thoughts related to Arnold.

Suddenly the door opened and Emily saw the person whom Emily was waiting for a long time but in place of a smile she got a frown on her head when she saw the bandage on his head and on his hand.

Arnold came towards her and sat in front of her with a smile and said " Somebody missed me a lot " and he held her hand and continued " Why this frown?? "

Emily took her hand back from him, looked towards the other side and said angrily " I hate you "

Arnold was shocked after what he heard and he cupped her face and made her look towards him and said " Don't talk like this love. You know how important you are to me "

" It's all rubbish. Don't talk to me " she said angrily while removing his hand from her face.

Arnold looked at her angrily and said while holding her hand tightly " Don't talk like this. You are important and you will always be important "

" If I am important then why did all this happen " she said angrily pointing at his bandages.

Arnold gave a reassuring smile to her and said " It's nothing but little bruises "

" Little bruises " she said in a sarcasm and then touched his bandages for which Arnold shouted in pain and then she continued " Little bruises right Arnold "

Arnold hugged her tightly and said " Don't move or else it will hurt me "

Emily didn't move or didn't struggle as she never wanted to hurt him and not at any point when he is already in pain but she is still angry and he knows it.

" Hug me " he said with a pout looking at Emily without breaking the hug.

Emily is the one who couldn't control herself seeing his cute side nor his wild and hot side and right now it is also happening the same but she can't let her anger go down seeing his cuteness.

" Are you saying something to me?? " she said, behaving innocently like she doesn't know anything.

Arnold made a sad face and said with a pout " Don't behave like this with me "