Fight between besties

" Same here . I just want to sit beside you and talk to you " she said sadly

" Then let's bunk the class " he said excitedly

" No. It's the management lecture Arnold I already can't understand what the professor taught and if I'll bunk the lecture then I don't understand even a single bit so wrong plan " she said sadly

" When you don't understand it already so let's just bunk the college today and I'll take you to an awesome place " he said excitedly

" But Arnold... ... ... ... ... " she started saying but Arnold cut him off by interrupting and said " No but's let's go I'll teach you management don't worry "

Emily looked at him seriously and then laughed while saying " You you will teach "

"There is nothing to laugh about so shut up and let's go " he said and grabbed Emily hand and took her outside from the college.

Arnold opens the gate of a passenger seat for Emily like a gentleman.

Emily smiled looking at him and then sat in the car and then Arnold sat and drove the car.

•••••••••••••••••••••

" Where is Arnold ?? I haven't seen him since this morning. Did you guys see him ?? " Liam asked all his friends as they were standing on the ground.

" I don't know. I also didn't saw him " Anderson said

" He is with that bitch " Ira said angrily " I will just kill that bitch " she continued looking angry.

" What is your problem Ira ?? Why are you always jealous ?? " Greyson said looking at her with anger as to how she can't be happy for Arnold.

" Shut up. I am not talking to you " she shouted at him angrily.

" But I am talking to you and today nobody will stop me " he said and holded her hand tightly and took her with him.

" Guys " all the friends shouted at both of them.

Greyson didn't stop and even made his grip tight on her hand and walked to the store room.

" Leave me. You stupid leave me " she shouted but he behaved like he didn't listen.

Greyson took her in the room and then locked the room.

" You are making me crazy Ira " he shouted angrily standing in front of her.

Ira pushed him and shouted at him " Get lost " and started going from there.

Greyson grabbed her hand and harshly pushed her on the wall.

Ira yelled his name in anger " Greyson"

" Why ?? Why do you always think of Emily so wrong ?? Why do you always hate her ?? " he said angrily while digging his nails in her arms.

" Because she is a bitch " she shouted at him, having tears in her eyes while are going to fall anytime.

" Ira " he shouted her name angrily.

" Greyson, she will hurt him. Are you not Arnold's friend?? You should be also worried for him, " she said, fighting with her tears to not fall.

Greyson let her hands free and held his hairs, being pissed off and then looked at her angrily and said " Emily is good for him. I have already found everything related to her so don't worry about it "

" She is a bitch and will always be a bitch " she yell

Greyson grabbed her hands again harshly and said angrily " Why don't you understand Ira ?? "

_______________________________________

Chapter 15 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Happy New Year readers.

Wish this new year bring a lot of joy, happiness, good health and indeed wealth.

Have a rocking year.

Keep supporting me this year also. Keep reading my work and loving it this year too.

Thank you everyone for supporting me in 2021 and for reading my work and loving it. Thank you so much. I'm really greatful for having you all guys with me in my writing journey.

I love you guys ☺❤

Xoxo xoxo