The Punishment

Hey guys,

Sorry for posting the new chapter late. I have faced a really bad problem like the file or docx. in which I wrote the story has been deleted from my phone and I wasn't able to recover it back which really made me go crazy and I felt really bad about it.

But I know you guys are there for me to support me and give a smile on my face, which I really got when I saw your guys comment on the stories.

I really love you guys. Thank you for supporting me and making me smile always.

_______________________________________

Arnold stood up and said while cupping her face " I know Emily I should say this in a proper way with all the preparation but what I do. I can't control myself anymore. "

" What is it, Arnold?? " Emily asked him being impatient about what he wanted to say

Arnold smiled looking into her eyes and then he kissed on her forehead and as soon as he kissed on her forehead, her face turned red with shyness and she couldn't even able to hide it.

Arnold smiled looking at her face being all red and he said caressing her cheeks with the back of his hand
" I love the blush on your face.  This redness stole my heart "

" Arnold " she took his name shyly and hide her face in his chest.

Arnold put his hands around her in a hugging way and said happily with a bright smile on his face " I love you "

Emily looked at him in shocked and was thinking that her ears has heard something wrong. " He didn't said that. Yes, she heard something wrong. It can't happen. What is happening with me?? Sometimes this stupid heart beats like it's the last day of her thumbing in me and now my ears are also being stupid. Oh God what is happening with me "

Arnold cupped her cheeks and touched their forehead together and said with closed eyes " You heard me right Emily. I love you and want to spend my life with you forever "

Emily opened her eyes and looked into his eyes and said nothing but Arnold understood everything just by looking into her eyes and her smile.

Her beautiful black eyes were shinning like stars in the dark night. Her eyes were showing all the happiness and love that she has for him.

Arnold looked into her eyes and then on her lips and he was happy seeing the smile on her face. He cupped her face and took her lips into his.

Emily was shocked and wasn't able to respond to his kiss.

Arnold noticed it and said while closing even the little gap between them by putting his hands around her waist " Kiss me Or else you wouldn't be able to get out of my arms "

And that's when Emily came out of her trance and she smiled hearing him and started kissing him back.

The kiss was soft and slow. Both were savouring each other's lips but it was passionate too.

Emily's hands went into his hairs and her fingers entangled into his hairs as they were kissing.

Arnold was taking his sweet time in tasting her lips and savouring them. He was struggling to enter inside her mouth. Emily noticed and let his tounge play with her and captured her whole mouth and that's what Arnold also did. Arnold and Emily both were kissing as they didn't get enough from each other.

Arnold kissed on her forehead and then said while cupping her face " You are mine and only mine "

" What if someone else wants me the same way you want me Or more than you?? " she said with a smirk on her face in a kiddish way but did she know that the thing which she is saying just to tease Arnold can come true also.