Joking

Hey guys,
Before you started reading this chapter. I want just 2 minutes of your I hope you guys won't mind. I really need your help in this guys.
I want to ask you something hope you guys answer me.

Do you guys want me to publish this same story with the Kaisi yeh yaariyan character names??
Like Manik and Nandini name.
The story line will be the same it's just the names will be change.

Please do guys tell me if you want it or not??
If you guys will say yes then I'll post it and if you guys say no then I'll not post it.

Arnold came in front of her to stop her from going but Emily was trying to go from there so Arnold held his hands.

" Leave me I want to go " she said, getting her hands from his grip.

" Listen to me, " he said, looking at her and hoping she would listen to him.

" What should I listen to, Arnold? I should listen that you didn't call me here and I am lying to you " she said angrily looking at him and then walking towards the stairs on terrace.

" No I don't know " he started saying while going towards her but she interrupted in between and said " It means I am lying. Wow Arnold Wow" started clapping sarcastically.

Arnold came towards her and holded her hand and said " Love I really didn't call you here. Trust me "

Emily stood up angrily from there . Arnold thought that she will again burst out and she is again going to go away from him so he put his hand on his forehead and was thinking that what he did was wrong.

Emily looked towards him and shouted " Yes, you are right. You didn't called me here "

Arnold stood up and cupped her cheeks and said " Please calm down. I know you are angry but trust me I really............ "

Emily interrupted in between and said " Yes that's what I am saying na you didn't called me "

" Emily please calm down " Arnold said while going towards him.

Emily come towards Arnold and holded his hand and said seriously " Arnold I know you didn't called me here I am the one who called you here "

Arnold was standing there in confusion as he didn't know what was going on.

Emily saw him and understood he was being confused so she released his hand and stood away from him while maintaining a distance and said " I am just joking around Arnold. You really didn't called me, I was just having fun with you " and she started laughing.

" What ? " he said, shocked that she is all joking and here his breath has gone away.

" Your... ... ... .your face " she said between her laughs.

" You were just having fun with me and here I am getting scared " he said looking at her angrily, showing fake anger even when he was loving and adoring her, seeing so much happiness.

Emily just nodded her head and was laughing non-stop.

" You come here. I will show you what happens when you joke with me " he said and started chasing her and catching her.

Emily looked towards him and started running to not get in his grip and said " No Arnold No . Stop"

Arnold didn't said anything but was chasing her and Emily was trying her best to not get caught but she lose her balance and that's when Arnold catch her from backside and said " Now I'll see how you go away "

" This is cheating Arnold " she said looking up at him with a pout.

Arnold looked at her with so much desire and said to himself " I want these lips in my mouth now " but then he composed himself while shaking his hand and said holding her more tightly " What cheating? "

" I lose my balance, that's why you caught me this is not right " she said looking in front of them and trying to get away from his grip.

Arnold came near her ear and whispered in her ear " Everything is fair in love and war baby " which gave her butterflies in her stomach.

" What is love or war ?? " she said, composing herself and looking towards their hands.

Arnold again came near her ear and whispered in his devilish tone " Whatever you want to think you can think baby " and then took her earlobe in his mouth.

Emily moaned his name when he took her earlobe in his mouth.

Arnold smiled and then whispered in her ear " That's what you got from joking with me " and then started sucking her earlobe.

Emily holded his hand tightly being nervous and happy too as she likes Arnold a lot and if Arnold is also feeling the same then it's a really happy thing.

_______________________________________

Please do answer me guys that I have asked you above in the start.
It is one of my readers request but I thought people will get bored reading the same story again so I want your guys help so that I can decided if I should post it or not.

Hope you guys will tell me. Please do tell me what to do. I really need your guys help.

Chapter 26 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo