It's suffocating here Greyson

" It's hurting me too Ira " Greyson said angrily, still digging his nails in her arms.

Ira started crying in pain as it's hurting him a lot and she is not able to handle this behavior of Greyson.

Greyson noticed the tears flowing on her cheeks so he released her hands and holded his hairs in irritation.

" I am tired Ira '' he said, holding his hairs and then looked towards her softly and cupped her cheeks and while wiping her tears he said " I am tired Ira. How should I convince you that Arnold is not for you?? "

Ira didn't say anything and just looked at him with teary eyes and crying continuously.

Greyson hugged her tightly and started rubbing her back softly and said " Somethings are not meant for us no matter how much we want them and you can't force someone to be with you as that person will never be happy and the relationship also "

" What about my heart ?? " she asked, looking at him with teary eyes.

He wiped her tears and hugged her tightly and said " Someone else will come in your life and health all your pain "

" But Greyson... ... ... " she started saying while looking at him but stopped saying anything when Greyson put his finger on her lips.

He smiled looking at her and then said " You have to allow that person to heal your pain. You have to try to forget Arnold. You are strong and I know that you don't want any bad relationship in your life that will hurt you more. Right "

She nodded her head in a yes and hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back and put his chin on her forehead and they stayed like this for hours.

After a while, they went inside the house and saw everyone sitting there and laughing.

" Here you guys, " Anderson said, looking at both Greyson and Ira.

" Yes. What are you guys doing ?? " Greyson said while coming towards all of them and holding Ira's hand.

" We are playing cards. Come join us Greyson and... ... ... Ira " Emily said, looking at them hesitantly.

Greyson smiled at her and said " Yes but be ready to lose "

" In your dreams " Emily said with death glare and then started laughing.

Greyson also started laughing and then everyone started laughing. Greyson looked at Ira while laughing and stopped laughing when he saw that Ira was all silent and just looking down.

Greyson put his index finger on her chin and made Ira look at her and then he said " Want to go away from here ?? "

Ira nodded her head in a no and started smiling but she was not really smiling from inside and Greyson knows that.

" We will do whatever you say so just say what you want " Greyson said looking at her and holding her hands.

" I am suffocating here Greyson " she said looking into his eyes.

Greyson smiled at her and then looked at everyone and said " Guys we are going "

" Why ?? Why so suddenly ?? " Arnold said, looking at both of them.

" Ira is not feeling well so I will drop her at home and I have some work also " Greyson replied to him with a smile.

" What happened... ... Ira ?? " Emily asked hesitantly and then looked down.

Arnold understands what Emily is feeling while asking this so he held her hand tightly and then looked at Ira and said "Yes Are you okay ?? We can go to the doctor if you are not feeling well "

" I am fine. Just a little headache, I will rest and I will be fine, " Ira replied with a small smile.

And then both Greyson and Ira left the house and drove off.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the late release of the story. I am really sorry and thank you for supporting me and liking my story. I am really happy and thankful for all your support.
Thank you so much.

Chapter 23 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo