" Don't leave me alone "

" I hate you. I hate you Emily. " Ira said, throwing everything in her room. She was throwing a big tantrum as she saw both of them Arnold and Emily kissing each other.

" I will kill you Emily " she said and threw the vase angrily on the mirror and the mirror got shattered into pieces.

" Ira please calm down please " the caretaker said while holding her and rubbing her back to calm her down.

Ira pushed her and shouted while holding her hairs tightly " Leave me alone "

" I… .. I can't handle her anymore. I have to call him, only he can handle her, " the caretaker said to herself and then went to make a call.

" Hello " a voice came from the opposite side of the call.

" Hello, please please come home quickly, " the caretaker said with a worried and scared tone.

" Calm down first and tell me what happened " a calm voice came from the opposite side.

" Ira mam " a voice came from behind like someone throwing things and then the caretaker continued " Ira man is having a panic attack "

" What ?? " a shocking voice from the opposite side of the call came and then after a little silence the opposite side continued " I am coming "

" Ira mam please calm down " the caretaker said while going towards Ira but stopped when Ira throw the glass in front of her and said " Go away "

" Ira " a loud voice came from behind the caretaker and the caretaker and Ira both turned to see the person.

Ira threw the cushion at him and said angrily " Go away Greyson. Go "

Greyson gestured to the caretaker to go away and leave them alone but the caretaker stood there still and looked at him worriedly and that time Greyson looked at the caretaker angrily and that's when the caretaker ran away being afraid.

Greyson started entering in the room and that's when Ira again throw the cushion towards him and shouted " Go away "

" Why don't you do one thing, just throw a vase on me so that I will go away from you forever " he said looking at her while going towards her but stopped in mid when he felt a sting on his cheek.

Greyson looked at her shocked and said "You slapped me "

" Don't ever say that again Greyson " she said while crying and then went and sat on the bed  having knees in her chest and crying continuously.

Greyson went towards her and hugged her tightly and said " Why are you behaving like this ?? "

" I hate everyone, I hate my life Greyson " she said looking at him and still crying.

Greyson wiped her tears and said " What happened ?? "

" I saw both of them kissing " she said looking at him and then throw the glass and shouted  " It hurts "

Greyson holded her hands and hugged her tightly and asked her " Whom ?? " even when he knows the answer.

" Arnold and Emily, " she said looking at him.

Greyson didn't say anything, he just nodded his head while he was still hugging her.

" Will you not say anything ?? " she asked him, looking at him with teary eyes.

" It's of no use " he said and holded her hand and started to pull her out from the room as the room is in a mess and he was afraid that Ira didn't hurt herself.

" Are you mad at me ?? " she asked while following him.

Greyson made her sit on the couch of the living room and nodded his head in a no with a weak smile and started going in the kitchen but stopped when Ira held his hand.

Greyson looked at their hands and then looked at her and asked her " What happened ?? "

" Don't leave me alone, " she said, looking at him worriedly.

" You don't need me so leave me Ira " he said and took his hand back aggressively and moved towards the kitchen.

Greyson was in the kitchen making coffee when he felt cold hands on his waist. He looked at the hands and said while making coffee " Leave me Ira "

Ira made her grip more tightly on his waist and put her head on his back lightly and said " Please don't be angry at me "

Greyson grabbed her hands and turned to see her and said " Why do you care ?? "

" Why I will not ?? " she asked him, looking into his eyes and holding his hands tightly.

Greyson took his hand back from her grip and said " Because I am no one to you " then he took the coffee cup and went into the living room.

Ira followed him and when Greyson felt her presence, he turned around and said " Here is your coffee. Drink it and don't make a fuss again " and he started leaving.

Ira run towards him and hugged him from back and said " Don't leave me alone Greyson "

" Why can't I ?? I am no one to you then I can surely leave " he said while turning around , rudely throwing her hands around his waist and facing her.

Ira looked at him with teary eyes and said " How can you say that you are no one to me ?? You are my friend Greyson "

" I don't want to be your friend Ira " he shouted at her and punched on the wall and said " I fucking love you Ira. How many times do I have to say that ?? "

The tears started flowing from her eyes when he saw Greyson being so angry and she hugged him and said while crying "Don't be angry Greyson please "

Greyson pushed her and said angrily while looking at her " You can throw a fuss , you can care about everyone except me , you can't do everything Ira but I can't even be angry. Why Ira why ?? "

" Greyson please calm down please " she said while coming towards him.

" I have calmed down from the past 4 years, Ira. I can't do that anymore. You don't have to care about me as I am no one to you. You love Arnold right so care about him not me, focus on him not me " he said looking at her angrily and started leaving .

Ira was standing there dumbfounded and was crying continuously.

Greyson reached to the door and was going to leave but he turned around and said with the death glare " And one more thing Ira. You can do whatever you want to do for getting with Arnold but if you hurt Emily then trust me I will forget that I love you "

" Why are you worried for Emily ?? " she asked while crying.

" Because after such a long time I have my brother back. I am seeing my brother smiling the same way he smiled before that tragedy and it's all because of Emily, " he said, looking at her and then leaving.

Ira sat down on the floor having her knees in her chest and saying while crying " Emily I will kill you. You have destroyed everything "

_______________________________________

Chapter 28 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo