Why are you angry ??

Arnold turned and looked towards the side from where the voice was coming and saw his friends.

" Congrats guys " Greyson said happily and started clapping.

Emily turned to see them when she heard the voice of Greyson and then looked down shyly.

" Shut up " Ira yells angrily looking at both of them , Arnold and Emily.

Greyson hold Ira hand and turned her towards him and said " We talked about it right "

" But… … … " Ira said, looking at him and having tears in her eyes.

" Ira we have already talked " Greyson said, holding her hands softly and rubbing his hands on her palm softly.

Ira releases her hand from Greyson's hold and runs away from the room while looking at both Arnold and Emily being irritated.

" What happened to her ?? Liam asked, looking at everyone being confused.

" Don't worry about her. I will go and see her " Greyson said looking at Liam and then looked at Arnold and nodded.

Arnold nodded back looking at Greyson.

Emily holded Arnold's arm tightly and said in his ears " Did I do something wrong ? "

Arnold looked at her being confused and then looked at his best friends and said " Sit guys " and then held Emily hand and took her inside the library room.

•••••••••••••••

They went inside the library. Arnold locked the library and Emily was looking at him being confused.

Arnold came towards her and stand in front of her and said holding her hands " Did you think you did wrong by responding to my kiss ?? ".

" Arnold… … … … " she started saying but Arnold interrupted.

" Just say yes or no. I don't want to hear anything else " he said looking at her in anger as he was thinking that she asked him that because she thinks that she did wrong kissing him back.

Emily got scared and asked him while holding his hand " Why are you angry Arnold ??"

" Say yes or no " he said angrily but he also holding her hands softly and with that softness Emily knows that he is not that much angry that he will started shouting on her

" No. Please don't be angry at me " she said looking at him being scared and emotional.

" Then why did you ask me that ?? " he asked her angrily.

" Why are you so angry at me?? Ira was also shouting and you are also shouting, why?? " she said, being pissed off and having tears in her eyes as to why everyone is shouting at her.

" I am not being angry at you, " he said, holding her hand and taking her towards the chair.

" You are being angry, " she said in a sad voice while following him.

" Come here " he said, tapping on his lap and gesturing to her to sit on his lap.

Emily went towards him and without thinking anything she just sat on his lap and put her hands around his neck and hid her face in his neck.

" Why are you being so angry at me ?? " she said, still hugging him.

" I am not angry, " he said while rubbing her back softly.

Emily looked at him and said being pissed off " You are being angry on me even when it's not my fault "

" No, " he said, putting his hand on her waist and holding her.

_______________________________________

Chapter 20 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo