Emily my home

" Shut up Arnold. What are you saying?? " Greyson said.

" Arnold " Emily took his name to stop him.

" No Emily no. It all happened because of him, " he said and pushed Greyson.

" Arnold left him " she said and Arnold couldn't hurt her so he came and stood beside Emily.

Greyson started coming towards Emily but stopped when Arnold shouted " Don't you come near Emily "

" Arnold what happened to you?? Why are you behaving like this?? " she said angrily

" He could've stopped Ira. Ira listened to him but what he did " Arnold said angrily.

" I didn't know whatever happened Arnold. Trust me. " he said and then he went towards Emily and said " Trust me Emily please "

" I trust you my brother " she said with a smile

" Brother?? " Arnold asked in confusion

" Yes brother. Greyson told me one day how much important his brother Arnold is for him and he warned me not to hurt his brother Arnold or else I'll pay the price " she said looking at Greyson with a smirk and then she looked at Arnold and said " I found out really bad that there is Greyson to take care of you if I hurt you but what if you hurt me then who will beat you "

Emily laughed seeing Arnold reaction and before Arnold could say anything she said " So I asked him what about me and he was in confusion so I said think about my question and then I left from there "

" Stop making stories Emily " Arnold said

Emily slapped on his chest and said " I am not making stories, it's true. Do you remember I told you a boy flirted with me and was making me uncomfortable on the road ?? "

Arnold nodded his head and Emily continued " That really happened with me I don't know how to handle that and that's when Greyson came and punched that man on his face and he said Stay away from my sister " then she looked at Greyson and said " And he became my brother from that day " then she looked at Arnold and said with smirk " And if you hurt me he will kill you. Right brother "

Greyson smiled and said " Obviously "

" Then why didn't he kill Ira?? " Arnold asked, looking at Greyson angrily.

" Arnold, stop it. " Emily shouted.

Arnold looked at her and said " You know why he can't do that " he then looked at Greyson and said " Because he love Ira "

" Ira has been sent hospital for her treatment out of India " Greyson said

" Aren't you going with her?? " Emily asked

" I'll go after my sister goes back home, " Greyson said while caressing her hair.

Flashback ends

They all went outside the hospital, Arnold having Emily in her arms and Emily hiding her face in his chest as she was being shy as everyone's attention was on them now.