Stop hurting Greyson

" It's... ... .. It's hurting Greyson " she said while crying

" What ?? " he again yelled at her in anger.

" Leave my ......... my arm please. It's... ... . It's hurting, " she said while crying.

He fastly left her hands and saw her worriedly.

Ira took this as the opportunity and tried to run away from there while crying but couldn't as Greyson hugged her from behind.

" Leave me Greyson " she said, pinching on his hand.

Greyson didn't say anything and hugged her more tightly.

" Greyson, leave me. I don't want to talk to you, " she said while crying.

Greyson turned her and make her look at him and then wiped her tears and said softly " I am sorry "

Ira hugged him and started crying more in his arms.

Greyson hugged her back and said while rubbing her back softly " Stop crying. I am sorry "

Ira stopped crying and looked at him and then said " I know you hate me Greyson but... ... ... "

She started saying but Greyson interrupted and said by cupping her cheeks " I don't hate you "

" You always shout at me and behave like I am some slut " she said looking in his eyes.

" Ira " he yell her name angrily

" See again you are yelling " she said looking at him

" You are saying bullshit things. You know you shouldn't think about all this and please stop saying these words, " he said, caressing her cheeks.

" Isn't it true ?? " she asked him

" Obviously not. Stop thinking so lowly of yourself and Emily " he said

" Not again Greyson " she said while leaving his hand angrily

" Ira you both are girls and you know that you both are not like this " he said caressing her cheeks.

She didn't say anything and put her head on his chest and her hands were around his waist .

" I know you don't like her but once you try to get to know her. At least for Arnold " he said while hugging her back.

She didn't say anything and just made her grip tighter around him.

He started rubbing her back softly so that she felt good and put his chin on her head and said to herself " When will you understand Ira?? When?? Arnold is not for you and you can't make him feel the same way that Emily makes him feel. After what Arnold has faced in the past he stopped believing in love but now Emily so I think he started believing in love. I hope you will soon understand this Ira "

" Greyson you should be also worried for Arnold " she said looking at him.

" Don't want to fight again Ira " he said, caressing her cheeks.

" Greyson... ... ..,.. " she started saying but stopped mid-sentence when Greyson put his finger on her lips.

" Let him do whatever he wants to do and you know that I am always there for him so don't worry " he said.

Ira wanted to say something but couldn't . Greyson noticed it and then he removed his finger from her lips and cupped her cheeks and said " Good girl "

" No, I am an evil girl, " she said.

Greyson laughed and then kissed on her forehead and said " You are both "

She smiled happily and then hugged Greyson and said " Thank you "

" For what ?? " he asked in confusion while hugging her back.

" For fighting with me " she said while looking at him

" Ira " took her name while being pissed off.

She smiled looking at him and then pulled his both cheeks and said " You are so cute Greyson "

_______________________________________

What do you guys think about Greyson and Ira ??

What do you guys think will happen in there life??

Will be there Greyson and Ira love life or haters life ??

What do you guys think?? Do tell

Chapter 16 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo