The Kiss

Arnold said and as soon as he completed he get a slap on his face and he looked at Emily in shock. The slap was not hard, it's just a gentle slap but Arnold behaved as it hit him really hard and he said while rubbing his cheek " It hurts. " and then he holded her hand and continue " Baby I am your own Arnold "

" I know you are mine Arnold but right now you are being an asshole " she said and again slapped on his chest.

Arnold laughed and kissed on her forehead and was going to left but stopped and said " Don't forget that you accepted that I am yours "

Emily didn't looked at him but he know that she was blushing and he said before going out from the bathroom " I love your red tomato face"

Emily turned around to answer him but before she could say anything he already left and she said while looking towards the door of the bathroom " Idiot "

Aunty Linda ( the maid who raised Arnold when he was 5 years) came into the bathroom after a while and helped Emily to take a bath.

Aunty Linda helped Emily to sit on the bed carefully and then started cleaning the room and she stopped in between when she heard Emily voice saying " It's all Arnold thing Aunty "

Aunty Linda looked at her confused and then Emily continued " This mess is all made by Arnold "

Aunty Linda laughed and said " He always do this when he can't find something "

" Aunty come and sit with me for a while na " Emily said and gesture her to sit beside her.

Aunty Linda came and sat beside her and said " What's going on in your mind?? "

" I'm making so much trouble. Arnold is not going to college because of me and he and you are so worried for me. I can't even do anything on my own " Emily said looking down sadly.

" You are not troubling us " Aunty Linda started saying while caressing her hair and continued " Yes we're worried and why we won't. Arnold is worried for his girlfriend and love and I am worried for my daughter"

Emily looked up at her as soon as she heard Aunty Linda calling her daughter.

Aunty Linda smiled and said " Why are you shocked ? When Arnold is my son then you have become my daughter. Right?? "

Emily nodded happily and then Aunty Linda continued and said " Don't think you are troubling us at all but Emily I want a promise from you "

Emily looked at Aunty Linda in confusion and then asked " What promise ?? "

".That you will never leave Arnold no matter what happens in the future. Arnold has faced a lot of sorrows in his life. His own people whom he trusted so much betrayed him. I have seen him as a bubbly baby when he was a child but the day he turned 12 everything changed he stopped smiling, stopped talking to anyone. He only talked to Greyson and me and then also he wasn't bubbly " Aunty Linda started saying.

Aunty Linda wiped her tears which started flowing on her own and then she continue " A person came in his life who changed him but again everything changed when that person betrayed him but then when he bought you at home I saw the same Arnold whom I have seen as a child that's why promise me you will never leave me"

And just then the door opened of the room and Arnold entered while saying " What are you guys talking about?? "

" I was just going to tell Emily how you broke your bone once when you were sliding from that ride " Aunty Linda said.

" What?? " Arnold said in shock.

" Yes and you are interrupting so go away let me be with Aunty Linda " Emily said while looking at him with pout.