"You look so cute when you blush "

Arnold looked at Emily who was lost in her own thoughts and holded her hand and put it on his thighs while driving.

Emily looked at him and her face turned red when Arnold put her hand on his thigh and to hide her shyness she looked outside from the window of the car with a big smile.

The whole drive was silent. Nobody was speaking and they are loving this silence as there is no drama, no sadness. Even in silence they both are feeling happy as they are there together with each other.

They reach their destination which is Emily home. Arnold came out and like a gentleman opened the door for Emily.

Emily came out with a big smile on her face and said " Good night Arnold "

" Good night " he replied back with a smile but inside he was feeling sad as he didn't want her to go away and wanted to spend the night too with her in his arms.

Emily smiled back and started going inside when stopped midway when she heard her name with such a sweet voice.

She turned around and said with a smile " Yes Arnold "

Arnold put his hand in front of her and gestured to her to come towards her.

Emily smiled and holded his hand and came closer to him but got startled when Arnold put his hand on her waist and made her come closer to him.

Emily put her hands on his chest and said while struggling to get out from his hold "Arnold what are you doing?? Someone will see, leave me "

Arnold smile looking at her and then hugged her tightly " I am not feeling like to leave you "

" Shut up Arnold " she said slapping on his back lightly and then continued " Leave me"

Arnold looked at her happily and asked her "What were you thinking in the car ?? "

Emily looked at him and then looked down on the floor shyly.

Arnold hold her chin with his finger and thumb to make her look towards him and said " Tell me Emily "

Emily hugged him tightly and putted her head on his chest and said " I don't know Arnold what is happening with me '

" I don't know Arnold how to tell you that I want to spend time with you. I don't really know what is happening with me, Arnold. I don't want to do anything. I just want to be in your arms, hugging you like this and talking about different stuff all day. I want to sleep in your arms. I don't know what type of feeling this is. " she said to herself while hugging him.

Arnold broke the hug and made her look towards him and said worriedly " What happened ?? Are you not feeling okay?? "

She felt good seeing him worried for her as before him nobody got worried for him as much he is worried for her.

She smiled and said cupping his cheeks "Don't worry Arnold. I am fine"

" But you just said... ... ... ". Arnold started saying but stopped when Emily put her finger on his lips.

Arnold kissed her finger and she took back her finger from his lips and got all red with this gesture of Arnold.

" You look so cute when you blush " Arnold came forward and whispered in her ears making her more red.

Emily slapped on his chest lightly and then hid her face in his chest. They were hugging like this for a while in the silence.

" It's late. You should go inside now Emily " he said while breaking the silence.

Emily nodded in agreement but didn't leave him at all. Arnold chuckled at her behavior like this and took her name " Emily "

Emily didn't response and Arnold decided to tease her and said " Baby it's late "

Emily looked at him in shock and asked him " You called me baby "

" I said a lot of things. You only remember this " he said with a smirk teasing her

Emily slapped on her chest lightly and said "Stop it. Stop teasing me "

Arnold chuckled and said while putting a strand of hair behind her ear " It's late Emily. Now you should go inside "

She nodded in agreement and started going from there when suddenly she turned around and came running towards him.

Arnold got worried that what happened, why is she coming again running here?? Did she forget something ??. He was all busy in his thoughts when his train of thoughts broke and he saw Emily in shock.

Emily smiled shyly looking at him and then ran away fastly inside her house.

Arnold was standing there like a statue. He was not moving at all and he was continuously seeing the way from where Emily went inside.

______________________________________________________________________________

What you guys think?? What had Emily done that Arnold saw him in shock and became a statue??

I hope you guys are loving the chapters and the chemistry between Emily and Arnold.

Whom you guys like the most??
1- Emily and Arnold.
2- Ira and Greyson.
I want to know whom you guys are liking the most. Do tell me in the comment section.

Chapter 24!!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo