Saving his love

They both went there and Arnold became more angry after reaching there as he saw an abandoned factory where everything is in a mess and he wasn't expecting Ira to have Emily here and at the same time he was worried also for Emily.

Arnold looked at Greyson angrily. Greyson understood it and then called Ira and said while  composing himself " Where are you Ira?? I have reached here "

" I am on the 5th floor Greyson " Ira said and then hung up.

Ira looked at Emily and then slapped her so hard that Emily shouted in pain and then Ira holded her mouth aggressively and said " Greyson is here and he will be mine. You have snatched Arnold from me but you can't snatched Greyson from me. He is mine and only mine "

Arnold heard Emily shouting and got shocked and scared too. " What is Ira doing? Emily shouted like this" he thought to himself and without wasting a time Arnold started running towards Emily to save her from evil Ira.

Greyson also followed him and when Arnold went there he saw Ira holding a gun near Emily head. He was shocked seeing Ira doing this and he was more shocked and worried seeing Emily in this state.

Arnold looked at Ira and shouted angrily "What are you doing?? Leave her Ira or I will kill you "

" Why do you hate me so much Arnold ??" she asked.

" Leave Emily right now " Arnold shouted and started moving towards them but stopped when Ira put knife on Emily throat and said " Stop right there "

" Ira " Greyson shouted.

Ira looked at him and said " You finally came Greyson ".

Greyson nodded his head and said while bringing his hand froward and gesture Ira to come " Leave her and come to me "

Ira nodded her head in no. Greyson was shocked as Ira promised him that she will leave Emily once he will be here.

" Please Ira leave her " Arnold shouted and then said looking at Emily " What she had done that you hate her??"

Ira holded Emily hair aggressively and said " This bitch, she took you away from me and not only you but Greyson too. You guys were always with me but the day she came you both were with her and forget me "

Arnold looked at her angrily and said "Leave her hair Ira. She will be in pain "

" And what about me Arnold " she said and left Emily hair and said " What about me?? Didn't I faced pain?? Asked Greyson what I have been through I loved you and what you did "

" I never saw you more than a friend. I always there with you but only as a friend and not more than that " Arnold said.

" Ira look at me " Greyson said and when Ira looked at him he continued " Didn't you promise me you will leave her when I will be here "

" Greyson just one last question " she said and then looked at Arnold and said " What she has that I didn't have?? "

Arnold smiled and then looked at Emily and said " She has a heart which made me believe in love again. She has the personality that made me weak on my knees and most importantly Ira she made me feel alive. She is the person whom I never want to loose, you know why " he asked Ira in the last.

" Why ?? " she asked

" Because she is with me everytime when I say I want to be alone but from inside I want someone who hug me and say she is with me, who understand the things I never spoke, who just see me in my eyes and found that I am sad. She is my breath and Ira if something happen to her I will die too " he said looking at Emily.