" You're hurting me "

" That's how you solve this " Emily said passing him the notebook

" I didn't understand when the professor taught it " Edward said while pulling his hair back in frustration.

" It's okay, I am here to help you, " she said with a smile.

Arnold stiffed his wrist when saw that smile on her face which is for someone else but not for him.

" I will kill him. Why is she smiling so widely ? Why is she being so friendly with him? I hate it, " he said to himself in frustration.

Arnold didn't control himself anymore and went towards her and yelled at her " What are you doing here ?? "

" Silence it's library " the librarian said

Arnold took a seat beside her, holded her wrist tightly and asked her again angrily      " What are you doing here ?? "

Emily startled when he yelled at her and felt the pain around her wrist and her eyes got filled with tears because of the pain.

" Come with me " he said and started walking .

Emily was forcefully walking with him and couldn't say anything to him as she was afraid to say anything to him.

Arnold took her to the parking lot and push her on the wall.

Emily startled at his actions and said while stuttering " What …….. what are you d…… doing ?? "

" Don't say a single word Emily " he said looking at her angrily

" But ……… . " she started saying but Arnold cut her off and yelled at her     " Where were you ?? I was finding you everywhere"

" Why are you yelling at me ? " she asked him and the tear which she was holding for a long time slipped from her eyes.

" Don't cry " he said wiping the tears from her face

" You are ………… hurting me " she said shaking  in fear looking towards him

Arnold released her hand when he heard her and was feeling guilty behaving with her like this. He wanted to hug her but couldn't as he already hurted her and he doesn't want to hurt her anymore.

" Don't cry please " he said holding her hand softly

" Why are you so angry at me ?? " she asked sobbing

Arnold holds her hand and makes her sit on the stairs. He wiped her tears and rubbed her hands.

" I saw you everywhere but couldn't find you " he started saying to make her understand but she cut him off

" Because of this you yell at me " she said sadly

" I am sorry " he said sadly looking towards her

" I don't want to talk to you " she said and stand up to go away from there.

Arnold fastly hold her hand and stand up and said looking into her eyes " I am sorry please don't stop talking to me "

" You hurted me Arnold. I thought we have become friends but no we are not anymore" she said and run away from there.

" Stop Emily stop. Don't go please " he yell while seeing her going from there.

Arnold felt pain and just want to run and stop her from leaving him and hug her tightly to stop her from going anywhere but couldn't as he doesn't want to hurt her anymore.