Assassin's Bride Chp33

Hope y'all will enjoy this chapter ;)

______________________________________________________

~*The course of True love never did run smooth*~

After five days when the petals fell off the flowers, Alexander travelled back to inform Cloud that indeed Malcolm and Holako worked together to assassinate the Fury. Holako lend a helping hand to Malcolm only for wonga and refugee in Russia from the notorious Wolfic clan. Right this moment Holako along with three other magicians resided in Malcolm's mansion in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Cloud knew he needed to draw out his first card and play his dirty game.

"So you are just going to ring Holako and say I have what you desire." Alexander vocalized eyes on Cloud who inspected the information Alex collected.

"No, " Cloud averted his gaze from the laptop. "Not call him, but give him the news that I will meet up with him." he looked back at the laptop.

Both assassins sat in Alexader's lavish pethhouse in one of the Wolfic hotels. The sky outside was inky as the sun had long gone plunged into a slumber to greet another part of the world.

"Cloud man, you are, how should I phrase this, impetuous. The sahir wants to slaughter you, you can't just invite him to a tea party and chatter." Alex gave his speech rather displeased.

"I am looking forward to meet Holako. Come to think of it, I never had the privilege to come across an actual exiled sahir." Cloud replied abstracted, or that's what he displayed deliberately.

"If some shit occurs to you what do you think will happen to Faith?' Alex's sombre voice caused the roguish assassin to lift only his eyes.

"No matter what they will not bring any distress to Faith. I will die a thousand times before allow any sahir touch her." his voice was deep, like a ruthless rumble from hell.

"Do you anticipate the sahir to hearken to you? Do you think he will wait for your scheme?" Alexander leaned back on the opulent sofa.

"You are asking a lot of questions, Alexander. Do not tell me you mistrust me." the friend sighed at his word. "And yes, he will. It requires ten sahirs to assemble in order to assassinate the assassin king. Alone Holako cannot even disturb a rock. So yeah, he will help me call the other children of dear devil, himself." Cloud scrolled down eyes fixed on the laptop.

Alexander merely hummed and gave a nod. "How many days has it been?" the friend pulled out a gum from his jeans pocket and chewed on it nosily, eyes glued to the large 3D television.

"Almost a week," Cloud answered the question. It had been five days since he saw Faith, five prolong excruciating days. No matter how hard he attempted to dominate his thoughts, Faith's eyes would appear in his mind, torture him, remind him of the tears he had caused. Kindle his heart and rip his brain apart.

"Let me guess, you sent Wade to keep her company and see if Faith needed something." Alex looked at Cloud as he closed the lid of the laptop.

"It's like you never departed, you have the knowledge of everything." Cloud threw his leg over the other.

"Why thank you," Alexander grinned then pointed his finger at Cloud's bare chest for he had just came our of the gym a while ago. "The mark," Cloud looked down at his chest. "What did Faith commit when you showed her?" Alexander inquired.

Cloud snatched the empty water bottle and flung it at him, Alex caught it without a hitch. "Dear Lord, did Cloud Wolfic just miss his target?"

"You know better than that, Alexander."