Assassin's Bride Chp30

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and leave lots of comments and vote.

Oh yes, I am gonna change Cloud's character from Ben Hill to the devilishly handsome Mariano Di Vaio. Now a days when I write I imagine Mariano as Cloud he's like the character made for Cloud>>>Check him out.

________________________________________________________

*~Love me like the night loves the moon~*~ QueenofDarkness.  

'If anyone brought tears in your eyes, I will rip their hearts out.'

Those words spun in Cloud's mind like a wild hurricane. Those were the words he uttered to Faith when he watched her sleep in her house. That he will tear the person from limb to limb if they brought tears in her eyes. What will he do now? Will he condemn himself?

Cloud shut the door behind him, he stood there for a second then trod down the dark corridor. The night had unfurled it's gloomy wings on them. Hazardous thoughts whirled in his brain like a tempest, they clashed with the walls of his brain and shattered his senses. There was a dark ocean of rage that ascended in his soul, so severe that he did not feel the blood that smeared his shirt. So grave that he did not feel when his skin kindled as if blazing coals were pressed against his chest.

Cloud's steps halted in the hall where his mother and sister-in-laws stood. It was evident that they had heard everything. "Cloud." Rosaline proceeded forward but the assassin held up a hand.

"It is over mother." He spoke in a tone Rosaline had never heard before.

"Give Faith some time, my son. She is staggered and..." Cloud shook his head to stop her.

"She is right mother, hands that reap shall never weep. I am no longer her protector. Faith is in your hands now." were his words before he grabbed Wade's jacket that rested on a sofa and descended the stairs, aware of the sinless, pure heart that beat frantically. He thrust his hands in the sleeves of the jacket, zipped it up to veil his bloody shirt and ambled out of the house. It was the point where Cloud knew he had to play his final game. He sat in the car and listened to Faith's heartbeats. Those naive heartbeats caused him to feel something immensely foreign. He ran his hand through his hair then drove away, towards the seeker's mansion.

Hijikata Shinpachi.

Cloud got out of his vehicle and scanned the house that towered over him. Lush gardens on each side of the long driveway greeted his sight. Then he watched as a man he was recently acquainted with emerged behind the oak doors and climbed down half a dozen white marble stairs. Cloud shut the door of his car and walked forward.

The seeker stopped a good few feet away from him, "What brings you here?" and demanded undoubtedly not pleased with his unwanted visit.

Cloud stuffed his hands in pockets, "We need to talk."

The Asian man scoffed. "What makes you think I will to do what you ask?" and questioned in a harsh voice.

Cloud took a step forward, "Do not make me act against my intentions, seeker. I am here to communicate with you." he threatened.

Hijikata smiled, a small smile that lifted the corner of his lips. "Do not forget where you stand, Wolfic. I can eliminate you right here and no one shall know."

At this an impish grin appeared on Cloud's lips, a grin that mocked Hijikata. "I would like to see you try." he challenged and attempted to control his wrath that began to peel off his mortality.