Assassin's Bride Chp13

Thank you so much for the votes and comments. Check out the banner on the side.

______________________________________________

●๑۞๑●"We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side."●๑۞๑●

*Faith*

"First you tell me that Cloud's topic ended, then I come here to help you get out of this-" she gestured with her hand to me. "This sulking stage which has not only been annoying to your mother but for everyone, I come here only to find you and him on the door." Saya stared at me in an intense gaze but beyond that I could see concern and distress.

After that miserable and ominous dream I closed myself in the room, ignored her calls but that only succeeded for a day. Cloud's visit was honestly unforeseen and that was the reason the sulking stage come to an end briskly. When I had exchanged goodbyes to Cloud and watched him walk away that's when Saya got out of her car. She eyed me for a long time clearly vexed.

My shoulders slumped forward in vanquish, "When did you plan on telling me Faith?" Saya demanded, hands on hips.

"It's not what you think , he just came an hour ago to see if I was okay, for the ankle," I rubbed the back of my neck out of habit. "I, myself don't know what he wants. If you are so irritated that I did not inform you if something was between us that is only because there is nothing at all." She rolled her eyes at me in exasperation and sat on the bed, facing me. "Saya, the proposal thing is long gone; the Jayden's have not spoken about it." I explained in an undisturbed tone.

"Okay," she did a move with her hands then clapped them together. "I believe you but why did you not tell me about that dream and dared enough to not answer my calls?" she raised her brows accusingly and I sighed.

"You know why," I gave my back to her, grabbed a hair elastic to tie my hair in a ponytail.

"Oh please! I know that you do not want others to see you in such piteous state because you think you are tough and that will only damage your image, but Faith I am your friend, a sister. You are supposed to ask for my aid when I am here," she said all that in a breath, eyes narrowed at me.

"Just forget it please, I have had enough," came my implausible reply she snickered and muttered something which sounded so much like 'if you let me none of this would have happened.'

"Next time don't hide anything from me," I turned to look at her. "I know if that oaf Damon was here you would have called him, but me," she kept on going and I scratched my forehead growing grumpy.

My forbearance grew thin, "Saya!" I snapped she glared at me then gave a small nod.

After few moments in which I applied lotion on my face she announced. "By the way Faith, Cloud is really handsome," she smirked as my mouth gaped at her comment.

"Don't you start with me now?"

"No, no just listen. I wish you get to marry him, men like that aren't a lot on earth. They say when you get a chance do not let it slide," she tittered and I felt blood burn in my cheeks.

"Twice," I said. "Twice you have seen him, for what few seconds and you prepared such a statement?" I interrogated, walked up to where she sat. Saya grabbed my hands and we both sat on the bed with legs dangling.

"With eyes like mine twice is enough to say they are perfect," she joked and bumped my shoulder. I stared at the tile and oscillate my feet back and forth.

"I don't know Saya, there is something about him," I confessed staring at my feet.

"I know there is something about him which is so sexy,"