Assassin's Bride Chp38

Hey guys! This story is up for the WATTYS2015 support it and lets hope this story wins! 

_____________________________________________________

~*I closed my eyes and spoke to you in a thousand silent ways~*

Every vein in Faith's body ignited as if lava surged forth over her form when Maynor seized the collar of her summer dress. She trashed against the ropes which scorched her skin and feet kicked and wriggled. Suddenly, the horrendous throb in her head did not appear so drastic compared to the murderous look that displayed in Maynor's eyes.

"No, no Damon, for God's sake. Please! I will commit anything. Please don't do this!" Her plea knocked on deaf ears as Maynor tugged at her dress and two tiny buttons fell on Faith's lap. More tears caressed her already wet cheeks when something splintered within her. 

"Kill me, take my life but do not do this." She wept and struggled against him with all her might. That ingenuous heart picked its beat, ready to rip her chest and decamp. Goose-flesh prickled on her cold, benumb skin when the beast grabbed her throat with a hand and commenced untying the rope around her wrist with the other.

"Kill me. I beg you." Faith screamed at the top of her lungs.

Maynor laughed at her feeble attempts, he snatched the rope from her wrists, stood up and yanked Faith on her feet as well. Her legs wobbled, her body quivered like a leaf and sweat trickled down her spine. Maynor brought his lips close to Faith and smirked, a barbaric glint in his eyes. Severe trepidation engulfed her form, she placed her sweaty palms on his chest and propelled him away then stepped back which caused the chair to topple over. The man did not budge from the force Faith used, he merely tilted his head to the side.

"Come on Faith. Was it not you who used to embrace me in those soft arms and place sweet kisses on my cheeks with those delicate lips." Maynor mocked and stepped forward, inches apart from Faith.

Cloud...Cloud!

His name, that name echoed in her brain like a thunder. This was not occurring, what has she done to deserve this? The world twirled in front of her eyes and bile rose in her parched throat. Tears clouded her vision and Faith blinked a few times to push them away. A yell of sheer dread escaped her lips when Maynor snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. Her body collided with his and she bit her lip against the pain.

Maynor leaned forward and dropped his head on the crook of her neck then pressed his cold lips on her skin. Faith screeched and endeavored to shove at his chest. The bastard grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled at them and guffawed as Faith whimpered in affliction. His face inched closer to her chin, the snake dropped a kiss on her chin then proceeded. 

"It is inequitable that Cloud gets to have all the pleasure. Don't you agree with me Faith Eragon?" His lips were mere inches away from hers, a shudder swam down the length of her form. "It is only just if we share you my lovely Faith." Maynor whispered and tightened his fingers on her waist. Faith opened her mouth to implore that was when a booming crash was heard from upstairs and the monster stopped dead in his track.

Maynor looked up, in her petrified, wide eyes and grinned. "We will continue this later." He growled and shoved her body away. Faith's feet hit the chair, she lost her balance and collapsed to the floor on her hands. She lifted her head and her distressed, teary eyes watched as the brute strode out of the dimly lit basement.

*

*

Two Hours Ago.

The guiltless heartbeats reverberated in Cloud's ear and he knew it was time! He sat in the car along with his companion, his brother, Alexander and waited for Faith to emerge from the restaurant. The car they sat in was stationed in a place that permitted them to witness everything, yet not be spotted by the Wolferians.