The one with the karen

"If I had a ring for every time you said something smart, I'ld be broke." A young Fox shouted angrily while the blue just stared blankly. Dang, that was pretty good. How am I to top that? Clearing his throat, he came out with "Well, at least I'm not the one turning green. Not from Envy, but from mints!"
Tails slapped his head at how bad that actually was. "So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey." He smirked. From behind them, two others could be heard going "ooohhhhh!"
One of them, a red echidna, responded with "Hey, you wanna come to the store for some ice, you're gonna need it for that burn." The other one smirked. "I'ld like to agree with you faker, but then we'd both be wrong."

Sonic just sighed. "Ok,ok. Drop it now guys. I think you've proven that I'm terrible at this sort of stuff. But if I don't come up with Something, how am I gonna get Eggman back for what he said to me?"

***

"That's it, Eggface! You're scrambled!" The Hedgehog chuckled to himself. Sheesh, he thinks that's funny? More like annoying. And it was at that moment the evil one had a perfect roast. "You know, You'ld be much more likeable if it wasn't for that hole in you face in which noise comes out of!" That stopped Sonic in his tracks, and he looked around embarrassed, cheeks as red as his shoes. The crowd that was watching them fight was now laughing as Sonic slowly walked away, his pride too hurt to continue the battle.

***

"Ah, don't worry Sonic. I'm sure you'll think of a good comeback some day. I know you'll go far, just make sure you stay there." Tails told him, snorting after the end bit, Knuckles and Shadow both laughing, Sonic just looking in annoyance.

"I can't believe that they didn't have mint." Tails complained, licking the bubblegum icecream he had had to get instead of his usual. "Yeah, like how I can't believe that Sonic still hasn't come up with a good enough roast yet." "Knuckles, shut it." The Hedgehog responded back. The three had got IceCream and had gone for a walk in the park, it was quite a warm and Sunny Friday afternoon in March, and the flowers where just starting to bloom, and it had rained a bit earlier, and everything smelt fresh and looked beautiful.
"It's so peaceful her.."
"SOOONICC!"
"Never mind"
Sonic shook his head as he was tackled to the ground by the lovestruck Amy Rose. "Can I hang out with you guys?" She asked sweetly. "Not if you kill me you can't." Sonic gasped, being Chocked by Amy's death hug of love. Letting go, she let him get back up.
Walking on a bit down a flower garden heading towards the children's play park and café, Amy looked at her Crush. "Oh Sonic? What if we held hands?" She slyly hinted. "What if we didn't?" He simply replied with. Tails was about to say something smart to him, but then they all heard an horrific screech come from the play park. They ran over to see a tall Lady wearing a tight pink mini dress, specs perched on her long thin nose, and long golden hair tied into a very neat tight bun getting mad at a poor kid who was just trying to have a good time on the swings. Of course the kids had all come out of school about half an hour ago, and they had all gone to the park to spend their Friday afternoon freedom. The was having fun, until a certain someone had showed up. "Do you even know how high you are going? You almost kicked my poor son Spencer on the face. Oh my goodness, I'm feeling faint from the thought of it. Where is your mother? I would like to speak to her about your disgusting behaviour. Hm."
  "Right, that's it. Y'all know I got a zero tolerance rate of bullies." Sonic sped into the park and bravely Marched up to the woman. "Ma'am? I don't think he meant to *almost* kick your son." He politely explained, and the tall person looked down and her eyes widened at the sight of the Möbian. "Oh look, it's a dog. But with no collar or leash? Oh my, I wonder where it's owner is? He should know no better then to let his pets run free." She intimidated, knowing all to well about Möbians. Sonic chuckled a little nervously. "You know what lady? You have your entire life to be a jerk. So why not take today off and let these kids enjoy their own life."
"Woah." Tails was generally surprised. "Did Sonic just make a good comeback?" "Yeah, and I think that she's gonna need some ice for it as well." Knuckles commented feeling prions of himself for saying that.

  The human was now absolutely fuming. "Well, look at that. I think it's owner needs to come get it under control. It bites. Hard." Everyone was could tell that she was getting mad because she just got roasted by what she would dub just an animal. Sonic just tutted and shook his head. "And yet here we are, with you screeching in these poor kids' ears, and I'm still the one talking calmly. Seems more like your the one biting here." Sonic smiled before narrowing his eyes at her. As she was about to talk, Sonic said something else, cutting her off. "Hey, what's your name? I figured if we're getting to know each over, we should exchange names. I'm Sonic."
  "Just call me ms. Karen." She hissed back. "Well, Karen, I think I've proven my point. I think we should leave it here. Besides, I love the sound of you shutting up." "But.. I, I!" You could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears. "Now, if you don't mind, I've got an icecream with my name on it to fini..Oof!" Karen had decided to kick Sonic in the face with one of her tall high heels and knocking him over and then making a run for it, leaving everyone gasping un shock. "I will be having words with the police about this assault!" She shouted, before running away with her Son. "Come on, we'll go somewhere without a vermin sticking it's nose into our business!" Spencer gave them all one last sad look before following his deranged mother.

  "Sonic! Are you ok?" Tails ran other to the Hedgehog, who was sitting up with the help of many kids. "Yeah, I'm fine." Sonic wiped a bit of blood away from the nosebleed the 'Karen' had given him. All the kids started cheering for their hero. "Oh wow, you're out hero!" "You saved us!" "I don't think she'll ever come back." "Of course he saved us. He's Sonic the Hedgehog." They all cheered. "Right then kids. Enjoy the park. I've gotta go now, Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow, ya know?" He waved to them before following his friends out towards the exit.

***

"Would you like more peas Sonic?" Vanilla asked Sonic, walking around with a pan of peas in hand. "Yes peas!" He joked, and Tails just slapped his forehead again. "And, we're back to where we started," he mumbled to himself. The four had been invited to Vector's for tea, where they found that Vanilla was there again cooking for them. Aw, it's so sweet! They must really love each other. Amy thought in her mind, looking at the two gaze at each other.
Meanwhile, Charmy was at the the opposite side of the table, finding what was before him rather disgusting. Eww, romance

"Hey! I bet you haven't heard about our new neighbours!" Vector broke both the silence and everyone's thoughts. "No, dear. Who is it?" Vanilla questioned. Vector chuckled a bit. "I was sat by the window when they came by. It's a family. All I heard was that one's called Karen and I believe it was her son that was called Spencer."
  Sonic almost dropped dead after hearing that. Wait... Vector's neighbour... it's Karen? The same Karen from the playground? Welp, this will be fun.

  Poor Vector could not figure out for the life of him why Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy where all deadpanning at him. "Wait, what did I say?"