Attack on a Titan

The creature growled a little, nearing the city known as Station Square He's here it sniffed the air a few times before flapping it's leathery red wing and flying towards the city

***

"Give it up Egghead!" The blue tested his enemy.
"Never! Also, you should come up with something else, you use that every time!" Eggman complained, before turning to the person beside him, "Stone, fire at that rat and get rid of him!"
"On it," he pressed one of the buttons, Sonic only just dodging it.
"Woah! That one almost got me, almost," Sonic teased.
"Ho ho! That's what you get for trying to ruin our date!" The scientist yelled.
"Maybe you should find something that.. oh, I don't know.. doesn't hurt other people?!" Sonic questioned, but both just laughed.
"Our dream date is to destroy you, take over the world, and then have ice cream with our robot children as we watch the sunset," Stone told him, and Sonic just shook his head.
"Why is everyone out to destroy me?"

"Sonic! You need a boost?" Amy showed up at his side, and he smirked.
"Of course,"
Using her hammer, she gave the other hedgehog a boost, who spindashed Eggman's newest invention.
"Grrr!" The Egg growled, "You'll pay for this!" And with that, the two retreated.
"Stone has terrible taste in men," Amy giggled.
"Ah.. as long as they're happy, I don't care." Sonic shrugged, turning back to the crowd.

"It's ok, he's gone now.." he couldn't even finish the sentence before being swarmed by news reporters, trying to get the story.
"Sonic, who was that with Eggman?"
"Is he gone for good?"
"Doesn't it hurt when Amy does that?"

"Um.. that was Stone, Eggman's lover. Of course he's not gone for good, and no, no it doesn't," he answered them as quickly as possible, trying to squeeze through the crowds.
"Here, need another hand?" Amy asked, holding a hand out.
"Yeah, thanks," he smiled, taking it gratefully as the two pushed there way out the crowd.

"Phew, thanks for that. Chaos, I hate it when that happens," the blue thanked, and Amy smiled a little.
"I'ld honestly just give them all a bash on the head, but I'd probably be arrested for it," she laughed, Sonic nervously returning it.

Cream had been with her mother shopping for new clothes, "Mother, what about this?" She showed a pastel orange dress with a belt up, and Vanilla nodded.
"That's lovely sweetie. Shall we go pay for it?" She had picked her daughter up from school, and had only just realized how worn her old one was.

But coming out the shop, everyone seemed to be running away in terror, "Mother? What's wrong?"
"I'm not sure dearie," Vanilla answered her, looking around, "But I'll imagine it has something to do with Eggman."

"Mother! Over there!" Cream suddenly shouted, Vanilla looking in surprise,
"Oh my!"

For what was there was a massive scaly beast, a dragon. It was red in color,with two massive wings, flying around the shopping center, roaring.
"Ok, you beast!" One G.U.N. member yelled, motioning for the members to surround the animal.
"Right men, attack this titan!"
They all fired their guns, but if course the dragon's thick hide wasn't tearing easily.

"Ah! It didn't work." One of them shouted, ordering for everyone to step down, the dragon roaring in their faces angrily before rushing of again.

Sonic and Amy was just on the outside of the building, "Are you doing anything?" Amy asked hopefully.
"Well... not really," Sonic admitted, and Amy beamed.
"Come have tea with me then! I know a nice tea shop down here!" She grabbed his hand and rushed off excitedly, but then something swooped down and started carrying the blue away.

***

The dragon had continued running along the halls in the center, people screaming and ducking. But she was wasn't bothered about them. She just needed to find that one that had visited her a long time ago.
Smelling the air outside the large building, she caught scent again, roaring and taking to the sky.

That was when she spotted him, a little blue dot. Swooping down, she grabbed him, taking back to the blue skies, Amy yelling and following on the ground, news reporters filming.
"What the heck?" Sonic asked, looking up to see the face of the captor.
"Oh really? This is how you repay me? By making me lunch?" He struggled to get free, but the creature playfully threw him in the air, before catching his scarf in her mouth.
"No, come on now, Red! Lemme go, you know better," he tried to pry the dragon's mouth open, Red obeying and dropping him.

"Ahhhhh!!" He screamed as he plummeted to the ground, Red catching him again on her back.
"Now, you know what I meant," he pretended to be cross, but he was actually glad to see her face. This meant that people would have to believe him about being King Author.
"Are you going to put me down now?" He asked the dragon, who seemed to nod in response before gliding to the ground, landing in the park, where Amy, Tails, Vanilla and Cream had gathered.

"Oh, hey guys," he greeted as he slid down the beast's wing.
"Sonic, you're going to explain what the heck that thing is," Amy demanded.
"Oh, her?" Sonic motioned to the dragon, "That's Red. We go back a long way," the dragon continued to nose him, Cream getting worried.
"Oh no! Mrs. Red is going to eat Mr. Sonic!"

"Ok, ok, slow down a second," Tails asked, "first of all, are you ok? Second, and most importantly, how are you just friends with a massive fire breathing dragon? And dragons exist?!"

"Of course they do," Sonic commented as Red started making choking noises, throwing up some golden.
Looking closely, Sonic saw something he never thought he'd see again.
"My crown? You came all this way, to give me a crown?" The dragon nodded, and seemed to smile a bit.
"Well, I greatly appreciate it," he picked the slobber-covered item up, grimacing, "but I think it needs a wash,"
Red responded with a grunt, seeming offended, but her work was done. Next, I must retrieve that talking sword she thought as she roared her goodbyes, taking to the skies one last time.
"Ok, good bye then," he waved, turning to the four shocked friends.

"See, I told you I was King Author!"