A Quick Thank-You

Hello everyone, Blue Miles Jupiter (aka Blue_Hybrid) here. Ya know, the author of the book that you've just read.

First of all, I would like to acknowledge some of the people that have read these and commented, and have continued to support them for long periods of time:

December_W_Wolf thanks for being one of the first readers that would comment on all the first chapters that I posted. I'm pretty sure that she can tell you that they've come a long way since then.

_A_Gay_Bitch_   Goldskyeagle TotallyNotNubbyNPC__
Thanks for supporting these stories more recently. Knowing that y'all have both looked forward to knowing what happens next in a chapter has been one of the reasons why I kept this going.

I first started writing these in the end of 2020 I believe, after trial and error of a few stories, including Tales of a Hedgehog in a Disney World and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games~ a Fanfiction
I am planning on rewriting Tales of a Hedgehog in a Disney World as I know a few of y'all was interested in that one. I have a brand new plot for it, I just need to write it now.
Don't worry, it still has Baymax in it.

I believe one of the first published Oneshots was The Power Drain, along with Adventures in Babysitting. They was both way different when originally published. The Power Drain was actually about the characters from Civilians, (Blue, Puro, and Christmas. Sora was yet to be created) and was a crossover fic with Httyd.
Some of the first readers may also remember Chris being an adult Möbian doctor and vet in these, later replaced by Ben.

Adventures in Babysiiting originally had Blue instead of Tails in it, back when he was Non-Binary. (He's a Demi-Boy now)

It was only in summer I believe that I changed the name from Sonic Oneshot Collection to The Disastrous Life of Sonic, and really thought of a mini plot and what would happen in the final chapters that I had decided to do. I also polished some of my older Oneshots, took out the ones that didn't fit with the story, and put them in a separate book. I rearranged the episodes in chronological order, starting with the Power Drain arc, one of the only story arcs.

In a way, I kinda based Sonic on myself. I act normal, like everything's fine. But really, I've dug the hurting somewhere out of sight. Because I'm the end of the day, nobody cared. I was just told that I'm 'spoilt' or 'childish' by my own parents.

I guess that's why I wrote Vanilla like that. You know, the full 'healing your inner child' thing?

A lot of the things that happened in the Oneshots where based of things that have happened to me. Such as ordering Pizza on Christmas Eve, and a few others things.

Terrible Turfs and where to find them was a big leap in the story, where I went ahead and made this AU Sonic transgender, something I wanted to do for a while but didn't know how readers would react.
I think that everyone was as pretty chill with that, I didn't see any ticked-off comments about it.

My No Romance- The Pride Parade was easily one of my favorite episodes to write, and I couldn't wait to share it with y'all after waiting a long time for June to come round.

Another fun fact about Disastrous Life of is that I created the AU on my Birthday, the 28th of November, which I

It's been fun writing these, every week I couldn't wait for Friday morning to come so that I could share the next episode with my readers.
I hope that you had just as much fun reading them.

And that concludes all I have to say about these, thanks for sticking around, and I wish you a Happy New Year for 2023 (I hope that's it's not a disastrous one)

Sincerely,

Blue Miles Jupiter (Blue_Hybrid)