Terrible Terfs and where to Find Them

This story is brought to you by a dream that I had

TW: Transphobia

"So you're a part of the play?" A young bee asked a certain blue one"Huh? Oh, yeah, yes!" Sonic snapped back to reality

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yes!" Sonic snapped back to reality.

For a little bit of context, Charmy and Cream's school was doing a play before they broke up. They needed a king, and the school really wanted Sonic to be him.
After all, why not? Why shouldn't I be king again? Was Sonic's thought on it. So he had quickly agreed.

And today was the day. Sonic was sat in Vector's car, and had been staring out into the world from the five seater convertible. Charmy had been sat in the middle.

"Ok, you guys ready? Good luck out there! We'll see you in the crowd!" Vector encouraged, leaving the three alone in the sports hall, the two kids glad that they had Sonic there to guide over them. 
"Hey kids, I think that's where you sign in," Sonic brought them over to a desk, where a lady was ticking off names of kids. She looked familiar...
"Oh no," Sonic realized, as so did Charmy.
"That's our neighbor, Karen," he announced.
Immediately, she scowled at the sight of the hedgehog, Sonic pulling a face back. "Well, if isn't the rat. What are you doing here?"
"We're here to sign up Mrs. Karen," Cream said as sweet as ever, "My name's Cream and this is Charmy. We're knights! And this is Sonic. He's going to be our king!"
Karen drew back, seeming almost offended. "You? The king? I would have thought that they'd get a guy for that roll!" She laughed a little, "There must be some mistake!"
"Huh? I don't quite understand? I am a guy," Sonic tried to keep his cool. He'd completely forgot.
"Haha. No. I mean a guy guy," She then leaned over the make-shift desk, whispering, "I know what's in you pants,"
"I don't wear pants, ma'am," Sonic replied with, but both kids could feel his anger bubbling up.

"Right, ok then," She turned to someone, "Can you take Sonic and her friends to the area to get ready,"
"Right that's it!" Sonic had no cool left, he'd had enough of this terf.
"Hey, Mr? This way please," the other school worker knew what was up, and the two adults glared at each other.

Upon arriving where the stage was, Sonic breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thanks,"
"No problem. Believe it or not, she's my sister. Gotta make sure I keep her in check," The other teacher admitted.
"Miss Heather!" Charmy shouted happily, "Sonic, this is our teacher!" He introduced.
"Hey, Mr Sonic? Why did Mrs. Karen call you a she? You're not a she," Cream asked.
"That doesn't matter," He smiled at her, "But this play does. Let's get it started!"
Nodding, Miss Heather draped a red cape around his shoulders, as well as placing a golden crown upon his head. "It's up there," she pointed up the stairs that led the the platform of the castle prop, and Sonic put his thumb up.

By now, Charmy and Cream where both in their Knight costumes. There was a few other kids as well, including Spencer and Mike, whom Sonic made a mental note to keep an eye on.

***

"Oh king! We found these people trying to steal food! Whatever should we do with them?" Charmy acted, Sonic surprised at how good he was.
Glancing at his lines hidden in the pretend turret, Sonic tried his best to sound as good as him. He'd never been that good at public speaking.
"We invite them in for a feast! After all, we must make peace with our enemies!" Is sounded cheesy as frick, but it reminded Sonic a bit of his own principles.

"Ok! We shall prepare the biggest feast known to all people!" Cream sweetly said. Now it's Sonic's turn again. She reminded herself.
They all waited a few seconds. Nothing.
"King?" One of the kids asked. Still nothing.

Meanwhile, Karen had snuck backstage and had crept up the stairs, snuck a hand around his torso and another around his mouth, pulling quickly.
"Mhmmm!" Sonic yelled in surprise, as the Karen tied his hands behind his back and his legs together.
Flinging the struggling Möbian over her shoulder, she confidently walked out onto stage, causing a gasp from the crowd.
This isn't part of the play, Mike thought, looking around at the others.
"Ha! I have captured your precious peace-keeping so-called king!" She menacingly shouted, playing along.
"Get her!" Mike yelled, and the next moment, about 20 six year olds where Hitting this mad woman with wooden swords.
"Ah get of me you stinkin' kids!" She then tripped over Charmy's sword. "Ahh!" She exclaimed as she dropped her prisoner, and Cream rushed to free him.
"Is this a part of the play Mr Sonic?" She whispered, but Sonic just winked at her, telling her to play along. "Come on king! We've got to get you to safety!"
"No! A true king never flees his foe!" He lifted up his own pretend sword, "You ready Caliburn?" You fool he told himself.

"Ow!" Mike suddenly shouted, falling to the floor, "Knight down! Knight down!"
"You ok?" Sonic whispered.
"Just a splinter," Mike mouthed back.

Eventually, Karen broke away from the tiny knights. "You!" She glared.
"Oop?" Sonic still didn't break character as he darted up the ladder leading to wear the stage lights where, Karen right on his tail, the crowd cheering and laughing.
He skillfully ran along the bar, only to come across a dead end. "That's no good," looking behind him, Karen was already there.
"Ha looks like there's no where for you to run now!" She grabbed ahold of the cape, pulling him to the ground, laughing evilly.
"I just have on thing to say," she grabbed ahold of his shoulders, "long live the 'king'" she then threw him off, the entire crowd gobsmacked.

"Oh no!" Charmy gasped, him Cream and Mike rushing over. "King! Are you ok?" To there relief, he nodded slightly

Assuming that was the end of the play, the crowd knew that it was just an act and clapped.
"Not so fast!" Karen ran in front of the small gathering. "I came here to warn everybody that that is a fake! He's no king! Infact, he's not even a he! That's a transgender!" Feeling accompanied, she shut her eyes, hearing the booing crowd.

Oh no Sonic could feel the eyes burning into him. He was a fake, a lier. And now they all knew. It was at that moment he wished that he actually was dead. He was sure that the three kids had seen his tears.

"Boo! Trans people are people!" "Who cares? He's still the same Sonic!" "Go away you bigot!" "And what a king he is!"

"That's right!" Miss Heather walked out onto the stage, "And now that our villain has learnt the lesson, what happens now?"
"They pay the price!"' All the kids shouted at once.
"The price? What do you mean, the price? What are you going to do to me? Ahh!"
Spencer himself took it as his responsibility to push her of the stage, and the crowd cheered one last time as the audience took a bow as the curtains shut.

Vector and Vanilla had took it upon themselves to go check on their kids, knowing by now that that wasn't an act.
"Hey, are you kids ok?" Vector asked, and they all nodded. "What about you Sonic?"

The hedgehog had just got up and nodded, as Tails ran into the stage, of course he'd been in the crowd.
"Sonic! Oh sweet Gaia are you ok?" He hugged his brother tight.
"You knew?" Vector asked.
"Yeah. I have to do his T-shots because he's a big baby and squirms at it," he shrugged.
"I am not!" Sonic protested, Tails raising an eyebrow.

Suddenly, the Karen arose from her 'grave'
"You," she shrieked, "I will be having words with the police about this assault! Hmm!"And with that, she left.

But of course, that wasn't the last of Vector's crazed neighbor.