Christmas Eve

Tails couldn't believe it, Sonic was there! "Sonic!" The kit shouted out, seeing the blue turn to him"Tails!" He responded back, rushing towards him, the two embracing in a hug

"Tails!" He responded back, rushing towards him, the two embracing in a hug.
"Where was you? I was so worried that something bad happened," Tails questioned, letting go.
"I'm fine, I just had an adventure, that's all," Sonic smiled, looking over to the others stood there.

"Did you really think I was gone for good?"
"As a matter of fact, yes we did kiddo," Vector laughed, Sonic sneezing and shivering a little.
"You look cold, here," Vanilla tossed the blanket that Vector had grabbed over, "Come on, let's get you home," Tails said, "Remember we're going to my parents tonight," he cheerfully said.
"Right, yeah." Sonic sighed.

"Actually," Vector interrupted, "Would you like to come to mine first. We can have hot chocolate, and cookies, and maybe watch a movie."
"Yes!" Charmy shouted, "I want to hear about Sonic's adventure!"

And so it was decided, the two brothers followed Vector and Vanilla back to the house of the Chaotix.
"I'll going to tell Espio what we're doing!" Charmy shouted, running up the stairs.
"Come into the living room Sonic, I'll help you get warm, you come as well mr. Tails." She led Sonic to the couch, before disappearing again.
"I'll put the tree lights on," Tails crawled under the plastic tree, switching the sockets on.

Cream reappeared, carrying a whole basket of her mum's load of blankets, along with a few pillows, Vanilla watching from the doorway as Cream offered them to the blue.
"Cream, I think that's enough now," Sonic laughed as she handed the fifth one over.
"No, Sonic I have to make sure that you are warm and that you do not get poorly," Cream pretended to get mad, making a pouting face, before the two burst into fits of laughter.
Vanilla smiled from the doorway, happy to see him safe.

"Ok kiddos," Vector smiled, bringing in a tray of drinks and chocolates, only just dodging Espio, who had only just walked down the stairs.
"Ah, whoops! Watch out Espio I almost dropped all the goodies," he chuckled as he popped the tray in the coffee table, handing out the drinks. "Be careful, they're hot!" He warned as Cream took hers, abandoning the nativity scene. She had been showing Sonic all of the little figures, but the hedgehog highly doubt that Rainbow Dash belonged with the donkey.

Vector then returned to Vanilla, the two kissing each other under the mistletoe.
Boy, I can't wait for her to see her Christmas Eve gift.

"Ohh, mints!" Tails grabbed a handful before rushing to the couch like a little mint gremlin.
"Can we put the movie on now!" Charmy cried. Vector knew that he only wanted to get the movie out the way so that he could open his gift.
He was about to answer when they're was a knock at the door.
"Oh! That will the pizza!" He grinned, rushing to the door.
"Pizza?" Sonic questioned as Vector returned with the food.
"Well, we couldn't have you being hungry now, could we. After all, you're apart of the fa.. fun! Yes, the fun! Now, let's get this movie on shall we?" He laughed nervously as he switched Disney + on, scrolling till he got to A Muppets Christmas Carol.