Chapter 30: Prostitute Blonde Doll

It was Thursday.

The day before our release from this hell hole. So close, yet so far away. "Oh, God.. you look"

"Amazing, outstanding, gorgeous?" I finished emphasizing the last adjective with a sarcastic grin, putting on the stupid bottle-blonde wig.

"Umm, you're definitely a show-stopper" Kol murmured taking in my appearance, "not even when you were gothic Anele did you look so extreme"

I am currently dressing up as Tiffany, for all of you who do not know who this Tiffany tramp is, she is Chucky's bride. Yes, the killing doll Chucky. I had chosen Liam's and my costume the entire week and I, being the ultimate generous person I was raised to be, allowed this peasant to pick our costume for today. And you know what this idiotic genius came up with? A pair of deranged, in love dolls.

Now I'm dressed as a blonde hooker.

"If you can't control your laughter, I will rip your vocal cords out whilst shoving your ass out of my room," I threatened applying black lip-stick. "Make yourself useful Batman and bring me my coat". I ordered pointing toward the door. He exaggeratedly fell from my bed and crawled out while laughing clutching his stomach like a fool.

"Hahaha"

"Shut up, your costume sucks too" I frowned pouting my lip annoyed.

"Well at least I am not dressed like a prostitute doll!" he yelled running down the stairs. I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to convince myself to not murder him.

"Elena, your ginger knight in shining armor just walked through the door wearing a stripped shirt and farmer overalls!" Kol yelled from downstairs, his laughter growing to the point where he no longer made any noise. Liam came into my room a few seconds later with a frustrated look.

"I look pretty hot. Don't know what the hell that bastard's laughing at" he muttered crossing his arms.

"You look ridiculous"

"You don't fall too far behind"

"Shut up. This is your fault" I accused and he smirked. I walked down the stairs and knew father was standing at the bottom with a camera. He did this the past three days. I'm so close to plucking my own eyes out. After a ten minute photoshoot we finally were able to get in Wren's truck.

"You two are my favorite" I heard Draco laugh. He was currently dressed as Blade. Aria was Ariel the fish princess and Wren was Justin Bieber. Yes, folks, Justin Bieber. The new one. Yesterday he was the purple-wearing-hair-flipping one. Today he was the thug-peeing-on-buckets one.

Yes, folks. This is in fact my life.

"Liam," I began not bothering to spare him a glance.

"Here we go" Wren muttered pulling out of my drive way. I threw him a glare but continued nevertheless.

"I freehandly gave you the opportunity to choose amazing costumes and you go out and come back to me with this nonsense. This is absurd. Why are you laughing? You think this is a joke? You idiot, you cannot pretend to know my pain. Looking at myself this way causes me actual physical pain you fool" I glared punching his arm. "Stop laughing" I stated cracking a smile. His golden eyes were shining with absolute amusement and his smile reached from one ear to the other. It has been a really long time since I've seen this smile.

"We look amazing" he grinned fixing my wig.

"You're a dork, go away" I smacked his hand smiling at him.

"Are you guys staying after school to help decorate for tomorrows harvest fest?" Aria grinned brading her bright curly wig.

"Do we have a choice?" Liam groaned.