Chapter 19 'I fought a bunch of drug lords and ninja's outside the gym

Chapter 19

Everyone gaped at Toby with wide eyes and jaws hanging open. We all looked from one to the other not knowing what to do. He had just realized the truth. Where is Mega Mind's Forget Me stick when you need it?

''Toby? What the hell these aren't-'' Broody trailed off watching each and every single one of us slowly. His eyes widened and before he had a chance to speak I cut in.

''We have to go. Now'' I stated, ''bring those two'' I stated pointing at them. We walked out of the gym and to the parking lot. I shivered as the night's wind wrapped itself around me suffocating me with its coldness. The only light that was available was that from the moon and it wasn't at all helpful.

Draco shoved the two boys in the back of his car and sat with them to make sure they wouldn't jump out. Kol drove while Blaine took the passenger seat. Liam and I hopped into another car and Marissa, Wren's date and Sarah sat in the back. Sarah glared at me from behind as Liam whispered something I didn't catch into my ear.

''Why do we have to go so early?'' Wren's date muttered crossing her arms as she pathetically pouted.

''You can get off the car and walk your ass home'' Aria glared through the window, ''after you drop them off. Mansion'' she ordered hopping in the car with Wren and the others.

''What happened to your dress?'' Sarah asked as she starred at me in my jeans and gray V-neck. I tried ignoring her but Liam elbowed me shooting me a warning glance. I rolled my eyes as I answered.

''I fought a bunch of drug lords and ninja's outside the gym and my dress thereafter was exceptionally ruined so I ran to a random house and broke in stealing whatever clothes I found and returned to the explicit dance because if I didn't return I would be breaking the ultimate law of high school'' I answered scratching my head. Dang wig is so darn itchy.

After dropping the last girl off, we drove to the mansion.

''What do you think is going to happen? They won't say anything I know it'' Liam stated looking worried for his two friends.

''Nothing bad'' I promised, I would make sure of that. We arrived and had to wait until the gate opened. I walked into the mansion with Liam right behind me. I smiled at his worried expression. He really cares for his friends.

''Don't kill us. We will swear ourselves to secrecy!'' Broody yelled over dramatically causing me to laugh. He glared my way and told me to shut up.

''You're not here to die'' Noel stated amused, ''you figured out the truth. How? '' he asked Toby who was currently playing with the hem of his shirt as he starred at Katerina completely shocked. He turned his head in Noel's direction and shook his head before answering.

''It was the message on that screen, that's when I realized it. The knowledge you all have on the Kingdom and the fact that each of you possess the names of the founding families name kind of assured everything'' Toby answered with a blank expression. Noel asked him another question but he didn't answer.

''Toby?'' I asked as he starred at the ground.

''What ? Sorry I'm still processing the fact that my two yearlong best friend is a Royal'' he stated glaring at Liam.

''I thought I was you're best friend!'' Wren yelled at Liam with a hurt expression. Aria smacked him upside the head to make him shut up.

''You really are smart'' I stated sitting across from Toby. Toby smiled as Broody looked around the room frantically still thinking we were going to kill him. Thinking about it, it's not such a bad idea. ''Does anyone remember what the messages said?'' I asked forgetting.