Chapter 1 : New Found Hell

So in this story the word Royal has a different definition. The ruling Royals are the main Royals. The Queen and King and their children (Etc..). Royals -in general- are your 'nobles' of the kingdom. Still important but not as much as the Ruling Royals.
Picture of Elena played by the magnificence Lily Collins!
*********************

I was seated on my bed starring out to the beautiful morning sky. I feel great, I look great, I am great. I chanted in my head. I heard Elliot's yells from downstairs demanding that I quicken my pace. The minute I stand and walk away from this bed will be the minute I begin hating the world again. I desire more time to avoid such an unpleasant feeling.

First day back at school.

I blame summer for this torturous day. It just had to rapidly speed through the three months didn't it? Now I have to return to that mediocre of a school and continue the never ending nightmare. I stood up and walked in front of my mirror. I bit back the urge to gag as I observed the rags that covered my body. I almost forgot how much I loathed the ridiculous costume the academy enforces to wear. Seriously, we're in high school not Harry Potter. ''Elena, I will silently and slowly count to ten in my head and if it so happens that when I have finished counting your ass isn't seated on the passenger's side of the car" Elliot took a deep breath, "I will leave you to walk" he finished. Oh that cheeky bastard, he knows how much I hate unnecessary exercise.

''I love how much patience you stash up for me '' I smiled to myself grabbing my bag and jogging downstairs. The day could not be more hideous. There are dark gray clouds covering the sky. Did I mention it's August? This must be a sign to return to my cocoon of blankets and warmness and ditch the hell hole.

"Tuck your hair into the wig you dimwit. It's showing" Elliot muttered pulling on a loose strand of hair. I slapped his hand away and glared shoving the brown locks of hair into the wig.

"You're being unpleasant" I pouted. He shot me an incredulous look and shook his head.

"Elena," he began scrunching his nose in annoyance, "you crashed my motorcycle yesterday. You awoke me at 4 a.m. you ate my cereal. I have the right to be unpleasant" he finished. He is such a drama queen. He acts as if I destroyed his bike. It is a simple -and completely fixable- dent on the left side. Speak about exaggeration. The car slowly came to a stop and I knew. We have arrived to the academy. Now some of you may believe I am being dramatic. I am certainly not. I can assure you. This academy reeks with imbecility. "Elena, we're here" Elliot stated.

"I refuse to leave this car and shall not leave it unless I am forcefully removed. I do not want to enter the building full with morons nor do I want to risk the safety of my classmates for I am afraid I will pound their face in the first chance I get."

"Get out of the car"

"Request has been denied"

"Elena, get out of the car now"

"I shouldn't be in this car right now. I should be in my Kingdom taking private lessons alongside my brothers. I should be in torturous tea parties and sneaking out of them to be with Stark. I should be getting into trouble by mother for pouring my tea on the other obnoxious Royals. I shouldn't be here" I glared back daring the moron to request I leave the car again. Elliot inhaled deeply and closed his eyes.

"Lay, I know that. Don't you think I know that? I shoudn't be here either. I should be helping you pour drinks down the Royal's back. But I'm here taking care of you. And if I have to deal with you, you have to deal with that" he pointed at the academy. A small smile played on his lips. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly opened the car door.

"You act like it's a strain being my guardian" I smirked closing the door behind me. He rolled down the windows and pulled out of the parking space.