Chapter 13 we are all wanted dead, but we are all wanted dead together.

Chapter 13

The week passed by fairly quickly, it was already Friday. 'Free Dress Friday' I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of the academy. But hey a day a week we don't look like the cast of Harry Potter. I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and went straight to the shower, I blow dried my hair and after it was completely dry, I set my hair in the wig cap. I curled the hair on the wig out of pure boredom and set it on my head. I twirled my bangs and put them to the side with a bobby pin, curling my eye lashes which were followed by mascara. I entered my room and smiled at the old picture of me with Aria. I was grinning while Aria shoved my face to the side. I wore a light pink sweater with my light jeans along with my black combat boots. I think I still have that outfit. After I destroyed my closet, I finally found the bag where I stored all my old clothes. The jeans and boots were there but I must have burned that sweater. It's pink after all. I put on a navy blue V-neck along with my leather jacket and added a knitted black scarf which- not to brag- I knitted myself. What can I say? I have many hidden talents. I shoved the light blue jeans on along with the black boots, and headed down the stairs.

Kol was eating cereal laughing with Nathaniel as Elliot's pancakes burned. Kol wore dark blue jeans with a maroon hoodie that shaped his built shoulders. His dark hair was messy and his eyes were brighter than ever.

''Oh my lord, Elena not wearing black? Astonishing!'' Elliot yelled throwing the black pancakes away. I grinned and sat on the stool as Kol served me my Lucky Charms.

''Elena you look beautiful'' Kol smiled. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. ''Did you do the history homework?'' he asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and searched my bag throwing the packet at him. 'Yes!'' he sighed shoving the packet into his bag, ''you really do look nice'' he grinned. I smiled as I shoved a spoon-full of Lucky Charms in my mouth.

"I want to come up with another way to piss of Broody today," Kol grinned nodding at Nathaniel.

"Was hiding his clothes after gym not enough?" I smirked shaking my head at him. The doorbell rang before Kol could tell me his devious plan for the day. Nate was forced to open because Kol and I refused to. Aria, Quinn, and Ivy stepped in all stylish as ever.

Aria wore her blonde hair in a bun and wore a red dress with leggings and knee-high boots and topped it with her brown jacket. Ivy wore ripped shorts with brown leggings under and a white long-sleeve with a brown scarf. AND QUINN wore the nicest jacket in history of jackets with a caramel colored blouse and leather pants followed by brown combat boots. Kol starred smirking at the three girls. His eyes landed on Ivy and he eyed her up and down slowly.

''Eyes'' Ivy warned pulling his chin back up making him meet her eyes. He smirked and held out his hands innocently.

''Can't a guy look?''

''If that guy wants his eyes ripped out" she smiled sweetly sitting next to him. He chuckled and shoved a spoon full of cereal into his mouth.

"What about you Quinn? Can I stare?" he asked innocently.

"Stare all you want babe, I didn't get pretty to not be looked at" she grinned sitting by Nathaniel.

''We came for you Elena, Mika had three cars bought for us, Ryon Wren and Liam-'' the doorbell rang again, ''must be here for Nathaniel and Kol'' Aria finished leaving the kitchen.

''And Rose?'' I asked Ivy who was engaged in an argument with Kol, and so therefore decided not to answer me.

''She took the third car and headed alone to school'' Quinn finished, ''I guess she wanted to be there early''. Ever since I met her I have shared less than a handful of words with her. She is so distant and quiet. I wonder if she even likes us. I think we scared her off. Aria walked back in to the kitchen along with the three boys. I locked eyes with Liam and for some reason I felt heat rush up to my cheeks. I instantly looked away and began shoving Lucky Charms down my throat.