Chapter 38: I am definitely going to Heaven so screw them

"Elliot keeps calling me? I didn't go home last night."

"Answer his call."

"And tell him what? They're all packing up to leave!"

"Tell him you slept in the park to finally accept my death. And that you'll be home in an hour. Hurry go, I don't want him to stay worried" I ordered pointing to her cell phone. She did as she was told and I continued packing my bag. There wasn't much to pack, except for the little clothes Bustamante bought me. We were taking a flight right after the Royals took off. They decided they were all leaving when Liam finally woke up. I smiled thinking back to when Aria barged through Miguel's house and yelled saying that he finally awoke from the comma. She had to remind me that I was dead and couldn't go see him.

"Our flights at three," Miguel warned pointing to all his clothes that yet needed to be packed.

"Pack your own stuff" I glared shoving his shirts nicely into the suitcase.

"You lost the bet" he held up his hands with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued to pack waiting for Aria to return.

"Elliot packed everything of mine. We are going to gather in the same hotel we gathered for the previous Royal gathering and discuss whatever or plan is. I'll let you know everything as soon as possible. Call me right when you get to the Kingdom. Call. Don't text because I'm 99% sure Stark is reading all my texts in case Miguel Bustamante is calling me to arrange a secret meeting for our secret affair" she rolled her eyes causing me to laugh. "He knows I'm hiding something" she stated seriously. "And Liam stares at me weird because Wren told him I kissed him when he was sleeping. Thanks for that by the way" she glared standing up. I gave her a sheepish grin before I hugged her.

"Have a safe flight. I'll land three hours after you" I assured her. I had to break the promise I made with Ron, the Devillian that told me about the leaders, and told Bustamante and Aria everything. I made Aria promise this would stay between us three. After she left, I finished packing all of Miguel's luggage.

"Absolutely no sign of men in black hoodies in the airport" He informed, "I think all the Devillian's really did leave after the confrontation in the mansion."

"What I never understood during that fight is that Ron said there were two leaders, but only one was there. Luke, he said his name was."

"Maybe the other one couldn't make it"

"The fight in the mansion was set up to kill us. But what I don't understand is how Professor Medusa was even involved. I know Code X has arrested her and she's under questioning. And in the fight Stark said that if the Devillian's knew my whereabouts two years ago, I would be dead. Which means either Professor Medusa didn't let them know until recently or ..."

"They really didn't want to kill you then"

"Exactly."

"Maybe they planned the Royal gathering. Maybe they purposely targeted the founding Royals to put you all together."

"See, but it doesn't make sense. They could have killed us before. At the dance, at my house. I don't get what they're plan is."

"You said one brother wants you dead, the other does not"

"Yes,"

"So maybe the brother that doesn't want you dead has prevented them from killing you."

"Why didn't he want me dead? Ron said he has witness both go on a vicious murder spree. So, it's not because he has a heart made of gold."

"I don't know. We need Aria to fill us in after their meeting." He shrugged taking the luggage downstairs. "Are we going to your funeral?" he asked opening the front door. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I had to refrain from turning on the TV. The news were all about the mysterious death of the Princess. The Devillian's vandalized a wall leaving the message : See, you in Hell Princess. You're all next.

One, I am definitely going to Heaven so screw them.

Two, Way to respect the dead.

And Three, they are still targeting the rest of the Royals.

Aria POV

I walked to the porch and there were all the Royals with their luggage shoving them in the cars. Stark helped Elliot carry my luggage to the car. Elliot spotted me and let out a breath of relief. "You little fuck tard you" he glared pulling me into an embrace. "Stop leaving. You know you're still wanted dead" he chastised a small smile on his lips but I could see the pain in his eyes. I snorted in response and helped him shove my luggage in the back.

"I'm gonna miss it here" I said smiling at the woods.

"So am I" Liam stated eyeing me suspiciously. "Aria can I talk to you?" My eyes widened. What if he wants to finally talk about the kiss I did not give him two weeks ago.

"Sure," I answered awkwardly ignoring Wren's glare. He led me away from the Royals into the street. I could see Stark's smirking face. He puckered his lips then laughed as I flipped him off. "Look, Liam. I know what blabber shit Wren told you but-"

"I know you didn't kiss me" he stated. I let out a breath of relief and patted his shoulder.

"Well, I'm glad we had this talk."

"But somebody did" he stated holding onto my elbow preventing me from leaving. My eyes widened before I recovered with a smirk on my face.

"Aren't you a conceited one?" I asked raising a brow causing him to chuckle, "maybe it was Stark. I think he secretly likes you" I grinned.

"You know what's weird?"

"What?"

"That I could have sworn it was Elena that kissed me. I heard her speaking to me. She said she was in a comma" he stated his eyes serious.

"Elena is dead Liam"

"So you say"

"So we all say."

"Then where's her body?"

"What body? She was roasted and turned to burnt ashes."

"How sympathetic"

"Sympathy is for sissy's" I shrugged my shoulders knowing Elena had spoken those words to him. He half-smiled and led me back to the Royals.

"It's time to go. Kiss Summer Falls good bye" Elliot stated looking at his house, the tears beginning to fill his eyes. "Kiss Anele Targen good bye" he whispered blinking the tears away and hopping on the driver's side.