Chapter 5 : "Everyone knows the Biebs"

Chapter 5

"Once I was afraid, I was petrified" Liam began to sing his fifth song. Fifth song. I can't do this anymore. I need an exit. I need sanity. I need peace! My hands shakily came up to cover my ears. Help. "What's the matter Honey?" he asked patting my back. I have created these amazing, graphic scenarios in my head that end in either Liam lacking a head or Liam lacking another significant body part. He is my hell. I honestly believe that when I die and go to hell, Liam Lockwood will be present to torture me for eternity.

It's that bad.

''Liam please, I slept late and was dragged out of my house before 4:00 am! I no longer have energy, my head is pounding, my body is shaky, and your screeching is killing me.'' I begged entwining my fingers together. If I had the energy to knock his ass out cold. I would have done that four songs ago. Did I mention his voice sounds like a sick pig's squeal?

''Screeching ?!'' he gasped, ''Anele, I will have you know that Simon Cowell himself has asked me to sing lullaby's to him, so what these vocal cords produce is definitely not screeching'' he puffed. His confidence is absolutely astonishing. He seriously denies himself the truth about his singing because Liam Lockwood is perfection. Newsflash butt hola, your singing sucks.

''Don't. Sing'' I glared.

"I may stop if an only if, you agree to sing a duet with me." He offered sadistically. He grinned waiting for the response he knew was a no."One duet and I'll stop the singing for the rest of the flight" he smirked. I only glared. I can't believe this idiot. "Trust me Anele there are fifty more songs coming your way" he warned. I had a pained look as I debated my options. I rolled my eyes and solemnly nodded.

"You start" I rolled my eyes. "Choose a song"

He smirked and began.

"You know you love me, I know you care." He began his horrible singing. Seriously his voice was plain sad. I cracked a smile at the choice of song. Never had I imagined the day Liam Lockwood would be singing a Biebs song. Justin Freaking Bieber as if Liam wasn't a pain all on its own. He stopped his horrible screaming/ squeaking and looked at me expectantly. "Sing the chorus" he ordered.

"What if I don't know it?" I challenged.

"Everyone knows the Biebs" he accused. I let out a loud and frustrated sigh before I began.

"I hate you so much" I glared while he smirked. "And I was like Baby, Baby, Baby oh. Like Baby, Baby, Baby, No. Like Baby, Baby, Baby, oh. I thought you'd always be mine. Mine" I sung. "Seriously? I wonder if he repeatedly used that word because his mind was lacking imagination. I would have written a better chorus than that" I stated. I turned to face Liam but he had a shocked and angry look covering his features.

"You can sing?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Lockwood, I am a highly blessed by the Gods" I grinned.

''I've never wanted you more dead in my life'' he glared. I rose my brows in amusement.

''You're so good with words Lockwood" I smirked clearly not offended at all. He gave me a nod and plugged in his ear buds and finally left me alone. I leaned against the window, then against my arm, and then I put my head in between my legs. Nothing works! Can't I just lay on the floor? See, this is why I wanted no one to be seated next to me. I could have lifted the arm rest and BAM had a bed right then and there, but nooooooo Mr. Perfect had to ruin it. Liam noticed my state because he lifted the arm rest and pulled my legs over his lap. I stared back at him in confusion. ''Just sleep'' he rolled his eyes turning his attention away from me. I shrugged and let my head rest where my butt was at and my legs were on top of Liam's lap - which I suspected he'd chop off later- so I was completely stretched out and comfortable. I wrapped my arms around myself and drifted off into a well needed sleep. I was on the verge of meeting the Royals from ages 16-19 and I needed 100% energy available.

**

''Anele'' came Liam's hum, '' wake up'' he sang. I groaned in response and tried to block out his voice, '' half an hour till landing'' he was right next to my ear now. I could feel his breath on the side of my face.

''Go away'' I groaned wanting to punch him in the neck.

''But I can't feel my legs'' he whined no longer using a soft voice, making me wince.

"You're a weak dimwit that cannot handle a little weight" I yawned. Yeah. I shouldn't test the Devil's patience. Next thing I know I'm on the ground with my face smashed against the airplane's carpet. Well that sure was one hell of I wake up call. A little drastic if you ask me. He threw me off him! That bastard really just tossed me to the floor! Hey, it's pretty comfy down here. Maybe I can lay here -

''Don't sleep on the floor or I'll throw my coffee at you'' I immediately shot up and took a seat next to a smug lamebrain. ''Want to read a magazine?'' he asked smirking handing me a rolled up magazine. I observed him suspiciously and then the cover.

How To Know When You are Dealing with a Psycho

Ha-Ha Funny.

''Wow, seems like I've been dealing with a psycho for a long time'' I smirked as his eyes narrowed, ''don't worry Lockwood; there are ways to fix that mest up head of yours. I'm here for you''

''That was mea-''

''Miss the seatbelt sign is on. Please put on your seatbelt, we are landing in ten minutes'' The red-head Lacey whatever informed me in a sickly sweet voice. 'I know how to read a sign thank you. You idiotic moron' is what I should have answered but I felt nice so I smiled and obliged.

''Anele. You can actually follow directions without poking someone's eye out. I learn a new thing every day'' Liam grinned.

''Thank the Gods we are landing. I can't go to jail at such an early age''

''Judging by your aggressive behavior. I'll give it a year'' I glared at that mouthy jerk.

''We will be landing now'' the pilot announced. I smiled and got ready for the landing - the best part. Apparently someone doesn't share the same joy I feel since Liam is sweating and rocking a constipated face.

''Are you afraid?'' I asked holding back a laugh.

''No'' he breathed.

''I think you are'' and then I felt the knots in my stomach. Liam closed his eyes and began tightening his hold on the seat. I pulled my beanie over my face as the plane came to a safe land.

"Why is your face covered with fabric?" Liam asked.

"Because I look horrendous and unlike the man to our left I have the decency to hide such ugliness from the world"

"Hey!" I heard the man who previously warned me about my phone call yell out offended.

"Sir. Your face is fine" Liam assured causing a smirk to form on my face. "Anele, control yourself, you savage" he chastised removing the beanie from my face. I smirked at the offended man. I stared out the window and was filled with of mixture of dread and pleasure.
I am finally here. In a matter of hours I will meet the world's most wanted dead teenagers.