Chapter 3 If I so much as spot an M&M on the floor I will decapitate you

Chapter 3

"This has to be the most ludicrous, completely full with stupidity, most moronic idea I have heard in my whole 22 years of existence" Elliot yelled slamming his fist on the table. ''She cannot fly alone and go to a meeting! Is Mika mental ! She'll be dead before she can say an annoying remark !'' Thanks for the great faith cousin, really. Way to bust up my ego.

"Careful cousin, the table is glass" I stated ripping the wig off my head. I threw the last tissue containing the dark make up that was on my face minutes ago. It takes seven tissues to successfully remove the make-up. This cannot be healthy for my skin.

''I'm sure Code X is aware of what they are doing nephew. Mika wants Elena there, so she'll be there" My father replied taking a bite of his apple as if he was discussing the daily paper not his daughter's chance of surviving. ''Seriously Elliot, Elena won't be dead before she says an annoying remark''

" Thank you father," I smirked confidently. See, someone has faith in my ability to kick ass.

''... she'll be dead after '' my smug smile instantly dropped as I glared at my so called father. Elliot let out a snort at the comment. "I'm simply joking darling." he laughed patting my head. So I'm a dog now?

"If anything I'll be dead after some geniously-created, most insightful, witty remarks" I glared pointing at the two men who dared underestimate my ability to kick ass.

''Can we stop talking about you dying'' Elliot gushed looking annoyed '' but Elena in all seriousness. Do you agree with this? Putting your life at risk? For what? A meeting ?'' I could tell he was genuinely concerned but there really was no need.

''Ellie, I can't be scared of those idiots all the time. I'll fly and leave the country as Anele Targen. Everything will be okay, now please make me a sandwich'' The meeting must be important if they are dragging me across the God dammed continent. I set my hand on top of his in a comforting manner, ''Plus you're forgetting I'm a ninja in disguise'' He rolled his eyes and slapped my hand away.

''Whatever I'm going to Boo's Cafe'' he informed both me and my father grabbing the car keys.

''What about my sandwich?!''

''You seem to go to that cafe a lot nephew'' My father stated.

I gave my father a blank stare. He has been here two weeks. Two weeks is enough to realize Elliot had a crush on the cashier lady.

''They have great coffee'' he mumbled putting his arms through the holes of his jacket.

''You mean to say great cashier ladies'' I smirked wiggling my eyebrows. Elliot's head snapped my way in less than a second. He had a 'how do you know' alarmed look. I laughed. This guy .

Maybe if you didn't stare at her like she was a slice of heaven or stutter like an idiot when she asked for your order, I wouldn't have discovered your deep secret.

"Don't be Ridiculous Elena" he glared shoving his shoes on. I raised my brow.

"I'm the not the one being ridiculous Ellie. Ask Isabeu on a date you shy bastard." My father smacked my head with the newspaper and gave me a warning glance.

"What?" he asked stretching the word. "Who is this Isabeau you speak of?" he laughed nervously.

''The girl with pitch black hair and pale blue eyes you pointed out to me. That Isabeau''

''Oh right her, ha-ha, she works there? Funny. Never noticed'' he replied coolly avoiding my eyes.

''Cousin admit it. You've gone all lovey dovey for her''