Chapter 23 We fell asleep in eachother's arm. We're practically married

I was gasping for air. I couldn't breathe. This laughter was killing me. Who punches people nowadays? It's like I have infected these well raised Royals to be some savages in a wrestling match. Kol pulled me up a gigantic grin plastered on his face. Oh, that little bastard loves punching people. I held on to his neck as my laughter became silent.I sounded like a goddamned grandpa. Having a cardiac arrest. Both Liam and Broody glared my way, their pink cheeks for show. "You are amazing" I grinned. "You are absolutely outstanding Kol. I cannot fathom what just took place. It's too magnificent to handle" I burst into a pit of laughter once again. I tried to stop. I really did, it was hurting my stomach. I can develop some abs out of this, screw training. Ryon pulled me and set his arm around my shoulder as the short spurts of chuckles made their way out.

"Are you done?" Liam glared causing me to snort. His glare was intense, but his eyes were amused. He deserved that punch. He deserves more punches.

"Well, Royals of the world. It's Sunday. And I don't know about you guys but I like being lazy as shit on Sunday's so if y'all excuse me, I'm going home and taking a nap where I will most likely won't get up unless I am forced to do so. I will enjoy and relish my laziness with out any worries of dying. I will sleep and forget I am wanted dead. Our problems will still be there tomorrow and the next day and the next day. So good day young wanted dead friends. I'll see your bright faces at the 'hell hole' as Elena has so lovingly nick named it, and I dearly hope you all follow in my steps of laziness and sleep. I'm off to bed" Ryon informed leaving us speechless as he confidently strode out of my house.

"Well wasn't that Speech of The Year" Ivy rolled her eyes following her brother out the door. The house began to empty with the rest of the Royals agreeing and following them behind.

"See you all at the hell hole" Ivy yelled. Hell hole, the most appropriate way to describe that place. Hot guys bullying you, teachers hating you, fighting with cheerleaders.

"Elena, why don't you give me a tour of the town?" Stark suggested leaning against the stair case. It's so weird seeing him here. I forget he is alive as mean as that sounds, guess he wasn't missed that much after all. I rested against the door as I watched Stark beamed my way. My face had no emotion. I felt dead. I felt tired. I didn't even sleep last night Liam kept kicking me, and I'm almost a hundred percent sure he was awake. He was simply laying there kicking me and beating me. I could so picture him doing that.

"Hmmm" I wondered, "how about you go out. Walk around get a good view of the woods. The terrible weather here. The terrible people here. and then just get lost... forever" Little prick led me to believe he was dead now he wants to make amends like if I did not cry for like three months straight and hated two years of my life because of him. "Go to hell" I glared walking up my stairs. I am so bipolar. I have a nice night with Liam. Almost exchange tongue germs with him and then I hate him for our history. I lay in bed with Stark with Aria and Wren, like we did when we were younger, and have a good laugh then I see him and want to plunge a knife into his chest. I seriously have issues.

"Well then" I heard him state as he left the house and followed the others out. I heard footsteps behind me and I assumed it was Kol. I opened my bed room door and ran until I flopped on the bed face first. "Kol" I stated not bothering looking up.

"Liam" I rose my face and looked at him leaning against the door frame like some sort of model.

"Get out" I ordered face flopping on the bed. I took a deep breath waiting to hear those footsteps leave my room. But they didn't. Of course, I should have known.

"Get out" he mimicked in a squeaky voice as he jumped right next to me.

"I don't talk like that" I glared as I laid facing him. He turned his body so he too was facing me. He moved closer and closed his eyes.