Chapter 4: You honestly think I care?

Chapter 4:
Photo of Elliot to the right !! Enjoy

Waking me up? Not a good idea. I'll refuse to. I will downright pretend I am dead and be a total Jell-O like corpse. "Wake up," Elliot groaned as he dragged me down the stairs. His arms were under my pits as he slowly made his way down the stairs. My legs were humble on the house floor. Slowly dragging along. He made it all the way outside and literally just threw me in the back seat. I groaned as I pushed my face of the seat. He jogged back inside the house and began to retrieve my belongings. I stretched my body across the entire seat. I had to tilt my head back to watch my father approach me.

''Goodbye daughter. Let the boys know I say hello okay?" he smiled kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and closed my eyes again. "Be good daughter'' he warned walking away.

"Aren't I always?" I grinned to myself turning on my side. I heard the car door open and the car began to slowly move forward. Then Elliot pressed on the gas because the car was practically flying through the streets. He was purposely swerving from lane to lane. "Elliot" I warned colliding with the side of the seat.

"I love sunshine, on a cloudy day, when it's cold outside!" he began singing.

''Elliot be silent ! You colossal pain in the neck!'' I growled covering my ears.

"Get your sorry ass up and come talk to me princess" Elliot grinned through the mirror patting the passenger seat next to him. I groaned and reluctantly made my way to the front. He suddenly braked causing my body to fly forward. "Whoops" he smiled continuing to drive again.

"You are Extremely lucky we are related" I glared punching his arm. I leaned on the window and watched the trees we passed by in a quick motion. The sun was beginning to come out which gave the sky a different variety of pinks, blues, and oranges. Maybe if I wasn't dying for sleep I would find it beautiful.

But I am so I don't.

Arriving at the airport Elliot handed me my ticket, passport and some money. "Here's the wig, make-up, and clothes. Change before you get on the plane'' He handed me a black bag. "Tell Noel and Mika that they're asswholes for not letting me come to the meeting. Say hi to Wren and Aria for me and punch baby Argent on the face for me" he grinned patting my head.

"Will do," I smiled back walking into the airport. I headed for the bathroom to disguise myself. I seriously don't think Goths wear this much make-up. ''Plane 602 is boarding now'' announced the lady from the speaker. I sat in first class and yes, I made my father buy two seats. I refuse to go through an eight hour flight with a complete stranger sitting next to me. My phone buzzed inside my bag and I let out an annoyed sigh.

''Excuse me are you going to get that?'' The lady behind me snapped. I gave her a murderous glare that had her crawling away- just kidding. But she did sit back with a frightened look and put her eye mask on. I turned my head back and found the sneaky device hiding in the bottom of my bag.

''Hello?'' I answered.

''Are you on the plane darling?''

''Yes father I am indeed on the plane, How-''

''Miss we're not suppose use cell phones in the plane'' a middle-aged man to my right snapped rather rudely.

''I'd be just a minute'' I explained calmly.

'' It's for the safety of passengers'' he glared sitting up. First class people are always obnoxious little rats. I narrowed my eyes and when he didn't look away from my killer look, I decided to take a different approach to the situation.

"Sir," I stated calmly," I care not if my call will cause this plane to crash or explode in midair. Yes that makes me inconsiderate and No I do not care. Maybe if you get off this plane you might find someone that will actually listen to the garbage that spits out of your mouth." I smiled sweetly.