Chapter 25 Honey Bun

Elliot withheld a lot of curse words as I arrived at my house around six am. Luckily for me, they didn't right away slay me. I was expecting a full on wrath, but when I arrived Noel and Elliot were seating in the living room. They allowed Stark to escort me into my bedroom and lock me in there after. I kid you not folks. I was locked in my bedroom. Like if I was Pepper from Orange is the New Black... or was it Piper? Two hours later I was awaken by a 'click' on the lock, informing me I was free to leave my room. I tiredly stood up and pulled the black wig with bright highlights over head, squinting as the brightness of the highlights that burned my sleep deprived eyes. I shoved on my black leggings and threw on the costume I wear 180 days a year. I had a dream that replayed the steamy scene between Stark and I back at the park a few hours before. I shook my head in disgust. I'm so stupid. So, so , so stupid. How could I have lost complete control of all my five senses and succumb to that obnoxious, good-for-nothing, well-built, extremely attractive, manipulative dead man walking. Maybe it was his charm. Maybe it was our undying chemistry. Our past perhaps. And that bastard played dirty, he used his good looks and attractive physique to compel me. Dirty, dirty, dirty. Once I finally finished my attempt to look remotely decent, I took a deep breath before opening the door. I slowly slipped out shoving my beanie on top of my head. Maybe they have all left and I'm alone. Maybe they're so pissed they do not want to see me. I hope they don't want to see me, cause I sure as hell don't want to see them. I listened to the thin air surrounding me, waiting for the slightest noise.

Nothing.

I grinned as I realized they have left me a morning of sanity. I began shuffling humming Party Rock as I entered the kitchen. My impressive dance moves came to a halt as seated before me in utter silence was an angry Noel, the awkward pair of Kol and Nathaniel, a smirking Stark, and a red faced Elliot.

Crap.

"Good morning?" I chipped hoping they somehow forgot that I snuck out last night. Then Elliot exploded. (Didn't see that one coming) He said I was reckless, and didn't care for my safety and being a guardian of a Mountain Lion would be a shitload easier than being a guardian of me. "Well then, go fetch yourself a jumbo cat and leave me alone!" I yelled shoving him out my way. I stomped away toward the front door as he yelled behind me.

"Don't walk away from me you little brat! Come back here. I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he roared shutting the door once I had opened it. I challenged his glare as I stood there watching him watch me.

"Well, that's the thing. I do not want to talk to you. Any of you! I'm not your prisoner. I am not a delinquent that needs to be put behind bars. I am a princess goddammit!" I yelled shoving him out of my way.

"You're a princess are you? Well than start acting like one" Noel glared from behind Elliot.

"Enlighten me brother. How exactly should a princess act? Fragile and vulnerable? Do you want me to be Cinderella losing my shoe and marrying the guy that found it. Or would you like me to be Sleeping fucken Beauty making out with strangers in her sleep. Well, I am neither. I am fucken Mulan. I kick ass. I do not follow pathetic ridiculous rules. I make my own. I will not act like a scared little girl hiding behind her brothers and cousin. Needing a damn agent at her side. I refuse to be your vision of a princess. I am my own vision. And let me tell you. In my vision, she's bad ass." I finished my amazing speech. Seriously, 2014 top speeches. They all stood before me in silence as they glared back at me. Four pairs of menacing, icy cold eyes starred daggers my way, yet none spoke. I bit back the smug smirk that wanted to appear. "If you all excuse me. I will arrive at this prestigious academy were I shall receive the most demanding education. And I will smile and let kindness flow out of my every move. Even my farts will carry grace. I will walk with such confidence the women around me will be jealous. I will rely on others for my own safety. I will let you all control me for your vision of safety. I will surrender my will to you all. I am departing now, Good day Princes. Good day, Agent. Good day Royal" I smiled the kindest of smiles. I bowed and opened the door slowly closing it behind me. I rolled my eyes. They want nice princess. I'll give them nice princess. I unlocked my new bike and set my bag on the basket.