Chapter 2: Edward Scissor Hands should might aswell be her twin brother

Chapter 2

Liam

Liam watched Anele from behind, observing her every move. She had told him to stop several times now or she would claw his eyes out herself. He chuckled. She moved her body awkwardly knowing Liam was starring. This was the first time he was behind her in a class she usually sat all the way in the back, but for whatever reason the new professor wants her to sit upfront. He grinned as he saw her sigh for the tenth time.

Anele turned around and glared daggers his way. He simply winked and waved. "Keep starring and I will downright shoot you" she threatened, her eyes murderous. Once the bell rung, he was out the door before the professor had the chance to assign the homework. Now he has a valid excuse for not doing it. He strolled over to the cafeteria and went straight to the front. Liam Lockwood did not wait in line.

He noticed Anele at her usual table with her usual ear phones in their usual place and the usual journal she usually writes in. He could hear her music blasting from the small ear buds two feet away from where he was standing.

It would have been pointless to comment on the resemblance between her and Edward Scissor Hands. He'll save the insult for later.

Anele sat on the center of the lunch room. It was bizarre to sit in the center of a school full of people that hate you, but it didn't seem to bother her. Liam analyzed Anele while he waited for Toby and Broody. No one in their right mind would dye blue highlights as bright as hers, but of course it is Anele Targen being discussed so it makes perfect sense. Her head suddenly tilted upwards and she locked gazes with Liam. She narrowed her eyes and lowered her head once again continuing to write on the journal ferociously.

Is that her diary?

The chair next to him was suddenly occupied. "Is there a particular reason why you are starring her down?" Toby asked shoving a spoon full of soup into his mouth.

"Her entire presence bothers every aspect of my life especially that journal she carriers around since sophomore year." Liam frowned biting his sandwich.

"Her journal bugs you?" Toby raised a brow.

"It's Anele's journal. So it bugs me. She bugs me. Why is she so annoying?" Liam's frown deepened. Liam spotted Broody making his way over, but stopped just before Anele's table.

"He coudn't just walk straight here with out stopping to torment Anele," Toby rolled his eyes. Liam watched as Anele leaned over the table towards Broody. Whatever she said infuriated Broody because his face turned a dark shade of red and a murderous look took over his features. He bent to grab her apple, but she retaliated by grabbing his wrist and twisting it before he even had a chance to grab the fruit. The move was so rapid that if Liam blinked he would have missed it. Broody let out a cry of pain and she immediately retracted. She shook her head and shoved the ear buds back into place, ignoring Broody's presence. The entire lunch room was silent and starred Anele's way. Not one of the students saw what he just did. The students starred at Broody confused as to why he yelled. He composed himself and continued his way to Liam and Toby.

''That bastard almost killed me'' Broody groaned as he sat down.

''You did stop at her table knowing nothing good was going to come out of that'' Toby stated taking a sip from his Coke.

''You're defending the Gothic bitch'' Broody glared.

''No, I'm just-''

''Just shut up Toby, just shut up'' Broody cut him off. "I want to grab that stupid diary of hers and burn it then I'll throw her body in the pit of fire." he muttered, ''I'm going to form a Kill-Anele-Targen club ''