Chapter 27 He couldn't kill me if my vision was impaired

"Okay you two can drive it to the hospital, I'll start interrogating the others alongside Noel." Elliot ordered shoving the other three Devillians behind his black Escalade. All handcuffed like criminals, and will soon be put behind bars like animals.

"Did he just refer to me as an it?" Ron whispered to me from the back seat causing a small smirk to form on my face. Elliot faced me and gave me an ultimate look of disgust before he walked into his car. A guilty, uneasy feeling was slowly submerging from the pit of my stomach. What the hell was that look for? He just stared me down like I was trash.

"He did indeed," I confirmed. We were both currently in Liam's car waiting for him to drive us to the hospital. Stark insisted he'd do it, but something in my gut told me he would slit Ron's throat and throw him into the ocean when he had the chance, and I gave Ron my word that I'd try to keep him safe. So that means impeding Stark or anyone for that matter to kill him. I have no idea why. He was here to kill me. You see I have this theory that I am slowly loosing my sanity. Only a moron will help those who are trying to hurt her. The driver's door suddenly opened and in came the almighty King Liam glaring death my direction.

"What is your problem?" Ron asked reading my thoughts.

"You don't speak" Liam ordered not bothering to spare Ron a glance. "You" he pointed at me, "could have died." I rolled my eyes and put my seat belt on ignoring his angry look.

"Please, it was just Ron. He couldn't kill me if my vision was impaired, I was legless and my arms had no function" I stated causing Ron to scoff.

"He managed to kill your uncle" Liam stated seriously.

What?

"He what?" I asked feeling my blood run cold.

"He killed Elliot's dad" Liam stated again turning on the car and beginning to reverse.

"No I didn't"

"No he didn't" both Ron and I stated simultaneously.

"I saw who killed my uncle and he wasn't it," I argued. I remember that day clearly. I was hiding from Nate and I ran into my father's office. I locked myself in one of his closets. My uncle came in and was in the phone with my father. He was saying that they were coming for him and was warning my dad and then came in a gunman. I tried to yell but my voice was caught in my throat. I began yelling for Elliot when I heard the gun shot. I saw his face. The face that did not belong to Ron.

"Stark says it is"

"He is lying"

"Why would Stark lie?" Liam asked confused. Why would Stark lie?

"Maybe he really just wants Ron dead" I stated knowing it was true.

"Maybe" Liam agreed as he turned into the hospital.

"Elliot thinks your saving the man that killed his father" Ron suddenly spoke. That explains the look of utter repulsion. "For future reference. I have killed no Royal's."

"Good. Makes me saving you seem a little less awful." I stated helping him out of the car. Two agents walked my way and helped Ron into the hospital. "Get healthy Devillian!" I yelled after him.

"Stay alive princess" he yelled back. I sighed as I watched him go into the hospital.

I'll try.

"Why help him?" Liam's voice suddenly made me jump. He was leaning over to the passenger side tugging on my jacket to get in. I slid in back into the warmness of the car and closed the door behind me.

"Kindness just flows out of me Liam. I can't help it" I smirked as he rolled his eyes to the back of his skull. I seriously worried they would get lost there. I promised Ron the conversation between him and me would remain in confidence, except that little part about Kol's family. Oh shit Kol. He needs to know his sister is alive and well. I can already see those blue eyes radiating happiness when I tell him his baby sister is still living.