Chapter 6: "she's probably killing bunnies "

Chapter 6
Photo of Noel to the side :)

Me and Liam (yes I said ME and Liam, because I show no respect towards him whatsoever) wrestled on grabbing our baggage from the top to see who could be the first one off the plane. I was about to win but that cheating jerk shoved me out of the way causing me to fall. He ran off after that - smart guy- and I haven't seen him since then. Now I'm sat in the middle of the airport hungry, tired and clueless waiting for someone to pick me up. Who? No idea. I searched the airport until my eyes landed on a sign which displayed the words ''wicked witch of the west'' being held my two husky men in shades. I rolled my eyes, typical Noel. I guess I found my ride. I grabbed my suitcase and bag and made my way toward them. ''Are you here to escort me?'' I asked standing in front of them. Neither of them spared me a glance. ''Excuse me?'' I asked. These men were absolutely rude, acting like I am of no existence.

''Password'' Man # 1 said. Password? Did Elliot forget to tell me a password? Knowing that idiot, he probably did,

''It's me, Elena Argent, I'm here as Anele Targen. I guess Elliot may have forgotten to give me the password. I apologize'' I stated eyeing the two bulky man.

''Password'' Man - well boy- # 2 said. He was around ten years younger than Man # 1. Probably an agent in training.

''Look I don't have a pass-''

''Password'' they both said in unison cutting me off.

''I DON'T HAVE A PASSWORD! Now you take me where I'm supposed to go or I will personally rip your heads off'' I threatened standing on my toes so I can grow a few inches.

Both men bowed down to me and grabbed my luggage. ''What just happened?'' I asked confused.

''The young Prince said that once you threaten to hurt us that we'd be sure it was you Princess' 'Man # 1 stated. It is against Code X's laws to accept any Royals without proving they are not imposters. An imposter that looks exactly like the Royal. Seriously these people are just plain moronic. I followed them out into a black car.

"Noel is an idiot. He assumes I will attack anyone and anything. That bastard acts like he knows me." I rambled. I believe the purpose of me arriving as Anele Targen was to reduce the attention that may be directed towards me, but having two men escort you out looking like they stepped out of Resident Evil doesn't really help the whole don't-look-at-me-I'm-not-important ordeal. It was as if I was a criminal being taken to prison or something. People even backed a few steps away. I slipped into the back seat while agent in training closed the door and sat next to real agent upfront. "Like seriously, they act like I'm such an aggressive person. Why the hell do they think that huh?" I continued my arguing, "It's not like I play with the devil for fun, so I don't understand what it is I do to make me seem so go dammed evil.  Seriously, I will bash his head in and break his fingers one by one until he admits I am in no way violent or mean because i am not." I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted. Wait you little prick. Just wait.

Liam POV (back at airport)

He starred at Anele as she walked toward two suspiciously looking men and began to argue with them. He rolled his eyes.

Typical.

Why does Anele have body guards? 'They are probably her parole officers' he thought chuckling.

He wasn't given any directions on what to do after he had landed so he sat awkwardly in the airport seats.

''Mr. Lockwood'' He heard a voice from behind him. Wren was walking towards him with his boyish grin. Liam shot up and hugged his best friend.

''Wren,'' he grinned.

''It's Pablo, Liam. Some of us like being alive so therefore some of us changed our name. So may you refrain from blowing my cover ? I'm not trying to die'' Wren grinned taking a bag from Liam, ''Let us go, I'm not supposed to be here because I'll probably get shot, I had to tie up the two men that were going to come get you so I can come. I truly am the world's best best friend'' He grinned. '' The meeting is  at a hotel. Under it, in a basement, secluded. That's where it's taking place and that's where we are staying'' he chimmed walking before Liam a tight grin on his face.